Page 1 of 2
Ok, 2 nights ago, I was listening to my iPod Shuffle, and then it was getting really late so I pulled the earphones out and just left the iPod on my bed. Next morning, it's gone and the earphones are there. Fast-forward to lunchtime, I just made 2 plastic guitar picks. I try using one, and then put it down on my bed to try the other one. Then I put the 2nd one down and looks for the 1st one, which is gone, I search all over floor, bed table, whole room. Gone. Fast-forward to 1 in the morning, me and my mom are looking for my iPod, then out of nowhere appears the plastic guitar pick, then I'm just moving things around my table when I see the iPod, which wasn't there before. I plug it into my computer to charge/update and all the songs are gone! The bar still says that there's 12.4mb left but it's empty and I can put all new songs on it?!! What the hell!

And last night I had the weirdest dreams of ghosts in my room!

Oh yeah, my room is locked 24/7.

woooooooo ehAUEhuaheuahuehAUe
scary! thats scaring me dude
Quote by insideac
Think of it like this, if a lesbian were truly a lesbian, then why would they use dildos and vibrators?

LOLOLOLOL!
Are you blind by any chance?
Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
You're watching too many horror movies.

EDIT: *looks at sig* So you are!!
Changed signature after 4 years.

Will take some time to make a new one.
Uhh... well, maybe you do have a ghost in the house, but since when could ghosts delete songs off ipods?
Quote by sTjImMy83091

You're my new idol.

Quote by Liberation
Mike_rocka_boy, I know this is offtopic, but Id like to commend you on being the smartest 12 year old Ive seen today, you actually know spelling and grammar!
Quote by Cocnut Rag
Are you blind by any chance?

buhahahahahahahahahahahahaha u the shit, im takin a big whiff
My Gear:

Electrics:
Ashton AG132
Ibanez GSZ-120 SV
ESP LTD 351-D

Electric Amps:
Ashton GA100
Fender Mini Deluxe

Member of the AUSTRALIA FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge to join. Australians only
iGhost?

On second thoughts, it's more likely that you've just bought a second rate product with a massively corrupt hard-drive from a massively overhyped company
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
The Gods are angry at you for using an iPod.

And as for the picks, they always go missing. It's to do with these guys:

Yes, the guitar pick gnomes.
I didn't have a signature until now.
Quote by Scourge
The Gods are angry at you for using an iPod.

And as for the picks, they always go missing. It's to do with these guys:

Yes, the guitar pick gnomes.

We all know that's just a picture of you having a crafty wank at the folk festival
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
There's a folk festival this weekend which I may be going to.

screw ipod, it freezes my comp whenever i plug it in. i bought it brand new from a nerd store

the picks were black and my bed is white.
Is it not possible that you just misplaced both the iPod and picks?
Besides, like Yakult said, its the nature of picks to go missing.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
...if your room is locked 24/7, the how the **** did you get in? Better yet, picks are about this big-------> |_________| So its really ****in easy to lose them. Chill out. Ipods are wierd too
Devon_555 makes a good point
My Gear:

Electrics:
Ashton AG132
Ibanez GSZ-120 SV
ESP LTD 351-D

Electric Amps:
Ashton GA100
Fender Mini Deluxe

Member of the AUSTRALIA FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge to join. Australians only
OMFG! I just dropped my Pencil and its dissapeared. I cant find it anywhere!! I think my class is haunted!! OH NOES!
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
Maybe the ghost just wanted the iPod to show off to his ghost friends because you're not cool if you don't have an iPod these days.

Although the ghost came to his senses and bought something twice as good for half the price and returned your iPod.

A happy ending.

Oh and picks just go missing.
UG's CHAV?

Providing Epilepsy to the masses.

Quote by Jakeylee111
^ I thought you'd been permabanned or given an ASBO or something...

Quote by xtheblackoutx
you're a sick person.

dude thats pretty freaky..........but its obvious u slept walked with the iPod thing.... one of my friends once was asleep and he got up, changed into school uniform, turned on the computer, and sat there for a while before he woke up. also when i was little i kinda used to try and run away when i was asleep lol, very embarrassing
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
figure of speech, 24/7 meaning its locked most of the time. if you read it, then explain how my ipod floated like 9ft to my table and then hide itself underneath all the trash? i checked the WHOLE bed, removed the folded blankets, shook them, checked inside the pillow cases etc. and later its just on my bed
hmmm perhaps u have CTS.... its pretty serious (Complete Tool Syndrome) its where you be a complete tool and not realise something is sitting right infront of you, and then you go searching for it, only to discover it is ther 10 minutes later

Quote by Rankles
Quote by Jakester
hmmm perhaps u have CTS.... its pretty serious (Complete Tool Syndrome) its where you be a complete tool and not realise something is sitting right infront of you, and then you go searching for it, only to discover it is ther 10 minutes later

I've tried looking for a hat that was on my head before.

Also was looking for a toothbrush which was in my hand
UG's CHAV?

Quote by Jakeylee111

Quote by xtheblackoutx
you're a sick person.

Quote by dave_c2k2
I've tried looking for a hat that was on my head before.

Also was looking for a toothbrush which was in my hand

I've tried looking for my mp3 player while I was listening to it.

MarC
667 The neighbor of the beast

Yamaha APX-8S
Quote by chickenwing1
I've tried looking for my mp3 player while I was listening to it.

MarC

Ok you win the "Speshul" prize!
UG's CHAV?

Quote by Jakeylee111

Quote by xtheblackoutx
you're a sick person.

The gods don't like you.
They cast away your iPod temporarily, in order for you to buy a Zen Vision:M for only $200 from Best Buy (in black).
They then inflicted it with a common error that corrupts the iTunes.db file so you cannot access your music.

True story.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
Quote by rafarquhar
The gods don't like you.
They cast away your iPod temporarily, in order for you to buy a Zen Vision:M for only $200 from Best Buy (in black).
They then inflicted it with a common error that corrupts the iTunes.db file so you cannot access your music.

True story.

mmhmm, happened to a friend of a friend of mine.

just kidding .....i dont have any friends

Quote by Rankles
Quote by Jakester
mmhmm, happened to a friend of a friend of mine.

just kidding .....i dont have any friends

I could sell you one? All i need is your bank details, full access to your main e-mail account, 2 swedish midgets and a packet of skittles.

All colours available, Ages may vary.
UG's CHAV?

Quote by Jakeylee111

Quote by xtheblackoutx
you're a sick person.

Quote by dave_c2k2
I could sell you one? All i need is your bank details, full access to your main e-mail account, 2 swedish midgets and a packet of skittles.

All colours available, Ages may vary.

lol, u are one strange little man

Quote by Rankles
Quote by Jakester
lol, u are one strange little man

Oh yeah, well you should see the Swedish midgets! Now they are strange little men!
UG's CHAV?

Quote by Jakeylee111

Quote by xtheblackoutx
you're a sick person.

You dont happen to live in scandinavia.
The trolls are crazy here in sweden. Yesterday one stole my dirty underwear.
i used to have a zen vision:m but it didnt work so returned it, and used the money to buy instruments

and last night, i was watching tv and the channel went fuzzy and the timer appeared, but the r. control went missing ages ago, and you cant turn the timer on without the remote..
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Your iPod malfunctioned!? WTF that's never happened to anyone before!!
and things have gone missing in the past as well, except we've never been able to find em like the remote control: i fell asleep whilst watching tv and the remote was in or near my hand and next morning, we searcched the whole room for it and couldnt find it <still gone>
I've had expieriences of ghostlike things happening to me too. I walked in my room my little bros nightlight was blinking on and off and on and off, and then i flicked the switch off, and it continued. (ah!!). Also once i was listening to Papa roach off my MP3 player (it was only playing papa roach songs) and then randomly "Bodom after Midnight" comes on, and it said on the bottom of the display [5/453] (thats song 5 out of 453 songs). And i don't even have that many songs on my MP3 player.. lyke OMG!?!?#@!%. and afterwards it played papa roach songs again and returned to its normal state.

And a couple days ago my Digitech Effects pedal thing randomly spazzed out and my amp was like screaming this high pitched fuzz sound. and i nearly had a heart attack. Until i realized that the batteries in it had just died. BUT DID IT REALLY HAVE TO FREAKIN' GO OUT WITH A BANG??

but yea. either way i've had a few weird other expiriences as well.
Yeah, my last house was definetly haunted dude. I'm not kidding, the day after we painted the hallway wall, a drawing of a knife appeared. I'm not kidding and no it would not wash off. It was a skilled drawing, too.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I made a thread around Christmas 2005 about my guitar doing some weird shit. Like... I picked it up one morning and it was covered in a sorta white... stuff. As though it had been covered lightly in icing (no immature sperm jokes, please -_- )
And the B string was broken, and one end was embedded into the guitar. Yeah, like... the broken end was STUCK in the fretboard. That was weird o.O
Quote by Demonbreed
OMFG! I just dropped my Pencil and its dissapeared. I cant find it anywhere!! I think my class is haunted!! OH NOES!

Now that is a good idea to do in class...

I'm trying that tomorrow.
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
Page 1 of 2