whenever ive just untangled all of my cords, i plug back in and theyre all tangled again in about 5 minutes. how can i keep them from getting tangled?
Quote by Rockford_rocks
HENDRIX WAS NOT MEANT TO GO WOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLY!

take them out of your amp and guitar and lay them straight on the floor. Then, you place books on top of them for about half a day. That is what i do and it seems to work.
i usually straighten them out, and string it through my hand to get it straightened out and untwisted.
My Gear:

Ibanez Prestige 1570L
LH Fender Standard Stratocaster Arctic White
Ibanez Gax 70L
Roland Cube 30X
Vox V847 Wah
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver Pedal

RedSox are better than you.
I just make sure to wind them carefully and hang them on nails I put into the wall so that they can just hang there away from other cords.
I hate that. My ernie ball cables do that so much. Do you lay books all over it, or can it be like every few feet or something. Like books on the ends and then like 2 in the middle?
Quote by mitch_33
I hate that. My ernie ball cables do that so much. Do you lay books all over it, or can it be like every few feet or something. Like books on the ends and then like 2 in the middle?

the more the better :P
What if you dont own to many books, and all you have are magazines.. good enough?
anythin heavy, that hasnt got sharp edges that could damage the cable if it nipped it against teh floor