this is bill bailey's classical cockney music skit and i'd very much appreciate it if someone could tab the 5 intros he does here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvqSaQ1yijs

so thats the basic cockney intro, cockney intro with pie and mash, triple pie and mash; walking, 'ave a banana and full perly king intro. thanks in advance ^^
Quote by Heilz
When backstage and talkin to the ladies i always go with the ¨Mines is bigger than theirs¨ argument as me bro holds hes guitar and i take out my bass... It works wonders @,@

Gear list:
Squire Affinity P-Bass
Ashdown Mag300 Evo II
Boss ODB-3
Those would be VERY hard to put on gutiar because of the voicings, and sheer amount of notes hes playing.. Why do you want these anyways?
because since i first saw the vid, i became fascinated with the way he played them and want to try it for myself. really, the same reason anyone wants to learn anything really

and i probably should have mentioned guitar pro tab in the first place, but either ways ok. its just something i really wanna learn
Quote by Heilz
When backstage and talkin to the ladies i always go with the ¨Mines is bigger than theirs¨ argument as me bro holds hes guitar and i take out my bass... It works wonders @,@

Gear list:
Squire Affinity P-Bass
Ashdown Mag300 Evo II
Boss ODB-3