As title says. Up to 120 $
Gear:
Epi Les Paul Custom (Ebony)
Boss CH-1 Chorus
Ibanez Weeping Demon
what type of pedal do you mean?

I'll assume you mean some kind of overdrive or booster. If so, I'd highly recommend the Boss BD-2 Blues Driver pedal, especially the Robert Keeley modified unit. You might be able to find one on eBay within your budget.
Or you could try some kind of booster pedal like the MXR Micro Amp.
Lastly you might want to consider a compressor pedal to help mimic the sound Dave Gilmour got from recording at very high volumes.

Give us more information, such as exactly what part of the sound you're referring to, and what gear you have etc... and we'll be able to help more.
I have an Epi LP custom (humbuckers)
A practice amp that sounds ok.
and a Ibanez weeping Demon.

And I want to get like... Comfortably Numb, Lost for words, and On an Island, THat sort of stuff.
Gear:
Boss CH-1 Chorus
Ibanez Weeping Demon
My friend told me to get a flanger.
Gear:
Boss CH-1 Chorus
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Well, flangers are cool pedals, but that certainly wouldn't be what I think of when I think of the Pink Floyd sound...

The sound lead sound on Comfortably numb at around 4:30 has a chorus effect on it which may be what your friend mistook for a flanger (though really the flanger is very closely related to the chorus effect.

I'd say get a Boss BD-2 Blues Driver and CH-1 Chorus. You should be able to get both within the $120 budget I'd imagine. Bear in mind that Gilmour favours single-coils over humbuckers though, so the sound won't be identical, but it should be fine until you decide to upgrade your amp/guitar or whatever.
I'd just say get a decent amp and a delay pedal...
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
On a $120 budget?!
A delay pedal is another choice, but I'd have thought the actual guitar tone would be the first thing to get before adding that kind of stuff.
Plus, the BD-2 and CH-1 will only sound even better when he does upgrade his stuff.
I just meant wait a while, no point spending money just for the sake of it. The BD-2 in particular sounds great with a tube amp, but there's no guarantee it'll have the desired effect on a small practice amp - i'm just assuming it's small as there's no other info other than "practice". There's stuff out there that will help contribute to a Gilmour tone, but you only get the best out of it if the rest of the rigs up to scratch.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
I got the CH-1.
Gear:
Boss CH-1 Chorus
Ibanez Weeping Demon
I though he used a fuzz face?

Would that stuff get a gilmourish sound with a VOX ad30vt?

Currently it's just a BOSS DS-1 and some built in amp effects for me. Cause a guy at a store also told me the BD-2 Bluesdriver would do well for his tone.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Check out the link that pinkzep52 put up-it's pretty much anything you want to know about Gilmour's tone. He used several different overdrive and fuzz pedals at different points of his career.