Hiya all

Does anybody have any opinions on the rate gt3500h half stack? i am quite keen on hearing how other people find it, and what eq settings they find the best.

Cheers
Ive played with it at Guitar Center before when I was checking out new amps. I thought it was ok, but nothing extremely special. I didnt really like the distortion channels on it too much, but the cleans were alright. I also remember this thing was pretty loud after you turned it past 3. Only reason I played it is because the salesman told me it was an all tube head and it sounded better than a mesa
haha i see. what a tool. Yeah i don't reckon it's that bad an amp. i'm managing to get some nice tones out of it for harcore and thats with a povo start copy, so :|. but better than mesa.. haa no way
Quote by thetoastinator
Ive played with it at Guitar Center before when I was checking out new amps. I thought it was ok, but nothing extremely special. I didnt really like the distortion channels on it too much, but the cleans were alright. I also remember this thing was pretty loud after you turned it past 3. Only reason I played it is because the salesman told me it was an all tube head and it sounded better than a mesa

bullshit, that amp is a solid state. the blue voodoo series is all tube.
Ibanez VBT700 V-Blade
Ibanez RG220B
Dean Vendetta 1.0
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech XMM Metal Master
Digitech RP80 Multi Effects
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
yeah i know it's SS. It's getting the tone i am after to a tee tho so i am not complaining. I was playing on an engl and a marshall stack and they didn't do it for me so i guess i might be one of those rare ppl that like SS amps -_- i will say that the engl was a lower quality model, and that marshall didn't really have much of a chace for the tone i am after though.
the blue voodoo series is all tube.

blue voodoo.... ewww
-Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410
-Tons of other bass/guitar gear

FAST MELODIC PUNK! CHECK OUT MY BAND!
therowleyestate.bandcamp.com