Ok, so I have this for the XBox 360, and I must say, it is absolutely horrible.

What is the story with the target of through balls? And the fact that you can't control the player for whom it's meant.. And passes? Shit. And the player switching. So far, it's no good.

If anyone has any tips, on through balls especially...fire away...
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Your probably use to Fifa huh? It's a tough transition but you'll get use to it, I got myself Fifa 2007 for 360 recently though.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
Quote by Anything Goes
Your probably use to Fifa huh? It's a tough transition but you'll get use to it, I got myself Fifa 2007 for 360 recently though.

I'm not, I'm a Pro Evo lad..

Quote by Child In Time
I'm not, I'm a Pro Evo lad..

Play Fifa 2007, you won't be for long I promise you.

You could always go to gamefaqs.com they have guides and stuff about this or gamespot.com
Quote by Anything Goes

You could always go to gamefaqs.com they have guides and stuff about this or gamespot.com

hahahahaaha fifa never has been and never will be a patch on pro evo.

personally, i like 6. i havent played much of it, but it seemed good to me. i havent played it on xbox though, and ive heard it isnt so good on there compared to on ps2... so hmmm.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
Pro Evo will always be better but this year, Fifa 2007 was mighty impressive...Pro Evo 6 I say is still better but only just.
Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
hahahahaaha fifa never has been and never will be a patch on pro evo.

personally, i like 6. i havent played much of it, but it seemed good to me. i havent played it on xbox though, and ive heard it isnt so good on there compared to on ps2... so hmmm.

Yeah, Fifa 2006 < Winning Eleven 9, but Fifa 2007 = Pro Evo 6, I was surprised how alike the game is to its counter-part. Have you played 2007? The ball physics are insane, its not anything how it use to be where you could run all the way down the pitch with a defense men and score, it's much more real.
It takes a while to get used to it, but the passing in PES6 is miles better than the passing in PES5, but I don't have the 360 version so it could be different for you.
I won't throw the obvious advice at you because you probably know what you're doing, but I find that you sometimes have to move the player you're passing to closer to the ball, sometimes you have to hold onto the ball a split second longer too.
All I have to say, hope it helps.
Quote by Anything Goes

I've done all that, but to no avail.

pro evo pwns all footie games!! buy this brazilian striker called fred he rules!!
trust me, you are a bloody idiot

i'll pwn u with my steel scratchplate!!!!
IF its anything like the ps2 version、try turning the cursor speed down or to manual- I find this helps a bit with the annoying player switching.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by Anything Goes
Yeah, Fifa 2006 < Winning Eleven 9, but Fifa 2007 = Pro Evo 6, I was surprised how alike the game is to its counter-part. Have you played 2007? The ball physics are insane, its not anything how it use to be where you could run all the way down the pitch with a defense men and score, it's much more real.

i have fifa 07 for gamecube, pure pwnage
I got pro evo 6 for PS2 but i got my 360 for xmas and i am slightly tempted to buy it. Only because of the online play though. Overall, i think the graphics are only slightly better than PS2 and the gameplay hasn't really improved from the previous one.
signature