Weow. Haven't crossed paths with UG for quite a while...and...well...i'd just like to start off with creating a friendly "Hello" thread.

HIJACK THIS FUCKING THREAD

-JALAPWNAGE

edit: oops
Last edited by Jalapwnage at Jan 15, 2007,
Hi everybody, I'm an attractive 18 year old blonde with large breasts and a tight ass.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
^ who listens to COB.... that's funny!
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
Quote by Jalapwnage
Hey...I know a dude on WoW called Kilkenny...bitchin'

I take back that Hi.
good day
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.

Weow. Haven't crossed paths with UG for quite a while...and...well...i'd just like to start off with creating a friendly "Hello" thread.

HIJACK THIS FUCKING THREAD

-JALAPWNAGE

edit: oops

This is retarded. You want us to hijack the thread?

Well lets talk about you then. Im guessing a straight up nerd right? If somebody has pwnage in there name, let alone says it, they are clearing internet nerds. Im guessing you do alot of gaming, correct? Most likely the kid in your group of friends that is the ass of all jokes? A little like butters from south park, no?

Do you think your cool with an smily doing coke? Do you want people to know you do drugs, when in reality you never touch them, you just want people online to think your a badass. 16 and a vrigin im guessing, the closest you have been to a vagina is when you rub your moms pantys on your dick.

Thats all for know.
=( I wanted to shine the spotlight on me.

Plus it's not a first post thread, it's a hello thread.

Oh, and, this might get me banned, but look up Firenze =) been on UG for a lot longer than you think
Quote by Jalapwnage
=( I wanted to shine the spotlight on me.

Plus it's not a first post thread, it's a hello thread.

Oh, and, this might get me banned, but look up Firenze =) been on UG for a lot longer than you think

It is on you and your little weiner.
Quote by Fukd

Well lets talk about you then. Im guessing a straight up nerd right? If somebody has pwnage in there name, let alone says it, they are clearing internet nerds. Im guessing you do alot of gaming, correct? Most likely the kid in your group of friends that is the ass of all jokes? A little like butters from south park, no?

Do you think your cool with an smily doing coke? Do you want people to know you do drugs, when in reality you never touch them, you just want people online to think your a badass. 16 and a vrigin im guessing, the closest you have been to a vagina is when you rub your moms pantys on your dick.

Thats all for know.

you're so right <3

...btw I hope this post was a joke because if only you knew, cookie

edit: ask your mom how big my weiner is oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote by Fukd

Thats all for know.

That was quite possibly the worst attempt at insulting someone I've ever seen during my time on UG.

You, sir, are a loser.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Quote by Zeppelin256
That was quite possibly the worst attempt at insulting someone I've ever seen during my time on UG.

You, sir, are a loser.

I honestly hope he didn't really sign up on Jan 2007 and is attempting this, it'd be kinda weird =(

edit: by the way, Fukd..

sorry, i'm kinda giddy, haven't cruised UG for a while

edit again: Just read that part about drugs, haha, i've smoked weed man, not really done anything else? That satisfy you?

Again I really hope you're joking O.o
Quote by Zeppelin256

You, sir, are a loser.

Wooooooooow......

Well coming from you that really doesnt mean shit to me. Your time at UG? Not to much to brag about boss. 3 years on an interent forum, do you think Im supposed to have respect for you because you have been here longer? The way I see it, you are way more pathetic then all the "06 and 07" people.

Its alright, Id be frustrated if I was still a virgin too.
Quote by Fukd

Thats all for know.

Well let's talk about you then, shall we?

You've signed up within the last 2 weeks and have the gual to tell someone you don't know who they are and what they do? You call him a nerd, but you compare him to a cartoon character? And on what basis do you call him a nerd? Oh that's right, because he has the word "pwnage" in his name. Did you stop and consider maybe he was using it to create the pun that his name is., and while it might not be a very good pun, it hardly constitutes you calling him a name of any sort.

Then you go on to attack his sexual activities, which I assume you know nothing about unless you live in Kuwait. You assume he's a 16 year old virgin on what basis, again? Oh that's right, you don't have any grounds for this, you just assume that since he's on a forum, he has no life. Well you're on a forum, can we assume that you have no life and have never touched a girl, even though we don't know you? I don't think you'd like that, but according to your logic, that's the way it is.
Quote by drevil814
Well let's talk about you then, shall we?

You've signed up within the last 2 weeks and have the gual to tell someone you don't know who they are and what they do? You call him a nerd, but you compare him to a cartoon character? And on what basis do you call him a nerd? Oh that's right, because he has the word "pwnage" in his name. Did you stop and consider maybe he was using it to create the pun that his name is., and while it might not be a very good pun, it hardly constitutes you calling him a name of any sort.

Then you go on to attack his sexual activities, which I assume you know nothing about unless you live in Kuwait. You assume he's a 16 year old virgin on what basis, again? Oh that's right, you don't have any grounds for this, you just assume that since he's on a forum, he has no life. Well you're on a forum, can we assume that you have no life and have never touched a girl, even though we don't know you? I don't think you'd like that, but according to your logic, that's the way it is.

I trust my logic. You really just wasted your time champ.
Quote by Fukd
I trust my logic. You really just wasted your time champ.

Well then, if you trust your logic, which I pointed out made you a 16 year old loser/virgin, then you have no room to be insulting anyone else for these things. So basically, shut the fuck up.