Page 1 of 3
Share your stories- how much you hate them, how annoying they are, how stupid they look, how parents always make you get them, how schools make you get them, and how all we want is independence.

I got a haircut yesterday because I have graduation pictures tomorrow. IT SUCKS.

comfort me...
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
I used to get my hair cut on a weekly basis, totally shaven head. Now I have long hair and even my parents agree it looks a lot better.
I haven't had a haircut in about 4 years. Though I have gotten it trimmed, but that's alright, cause I usually get bribed with cake, sometimes pie.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
I used to have longish hair. I still do (when I can't be bothered to cut my hair like now), however, as you grow up you realise what a dick you used to look like with long hair when you were younger.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

at our school we are aloud any hair style, as long as no students complain about it. so its cool. i have my hair short now, got it cut a few weeks ago. never having it long again. look like a right twat
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
I had a gay guy cut my hair... needless to say it was the best haircut of my life
Cannibal Corpse

Quote by THE JEWISH AFRO
Good Golly Gosh!

nice sig...
School makes me cut my hair if it's below the shoulders...my hair is pretty curly though so it never goes that long unless it's wet.

Haven't cut my hair since last May...
Quote by dumps
at our school we are aloud any hair style, as long as no students complain about it. so its cool. i have my hair short now, got it cut a few weeks ago. never having it long again. look like a right twat

So, if I was a student at your school and I said your haircut looked gay, does that give the school the right to force you to get another haircut?

Honestly, that post doesn't make much sense. Why would a student complain about a haircut?
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

my hair used to be log-ish then my hair got shaven with the wrong grade!!! never had my hair cut since
I think haircuts are a fantastic thing. I havn't cut in 2 months though as I prefer my hair longer.
I just had my hair cut down pretty damn much. It will be a decent length in a week though. I've got to admit i like being able to play around and style it.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by Jalapwnage
School makes me cut my hair if it's below the shoulders...my hair is pretty curly though so it never goes that long unless it's wet.

Haven't cut my hair since last May...

Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
My hair wasn't long like most of you guys' is, but it was in my eyes and covering my most of my ear- so that qualifies for "haircut time!!". It sucks. I did get a gay guy to cut my hair at Supercuts- buy my mom kept insisting that I get it cut shorter because she's cheap and doesn't want to spend $14 on a haircut and then have to go back for more later.

It looked great before she barged in.

I think just about everyone on UG hates my mom now- if you know what happened last time with her
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
Quote by westo
My hair wasn't long like most of you guys' is, but it was in my eyes and covering my most of my ear- so that qualifies for "haircut time!!". It sucks. I did get a gay guy to cut my hair at Supercuts- buy my mom kept insisting that I get it cut shorter because she's cheap and doesn't want to spend $14 on a haircut and then have to go back for more later.

It looked great before she barged in.

I think just about everyone on UG hates my mom now- if you know what happened last time with her

What happened?

I want a gay guy to cut my hair, no one ever gives me a serious answer when I ask what I should do with my hair
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Man, if I could find a reliable gay guy to cut my hair, I'd totally get it styled.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
It seems there is great demand for gay hair...cutters. Whatever they are called these days. Hmmm. All I have to do now is become gay and learn to cut hair and the big bucks will be rolling in.

PS. Yeah, haircuts are no fun.
Quote by PT 2 DOOR RULE
If I have bad creepy dreams tonight, your ass is toast Still Life

Quote by skeptopotamus
Dream Sexy...dream Still Life...

Last.fm runs my life
A general rule of thumb: If a man is cutting hair, but isn't a barber, he's gotta be gay.

At least that's what we've been telling a friend of mine who wants to be a hairdresser
i like getting my hair cut

for a start, it's good for your hair to get a trim, and stops it going all skanky and split-ended and dry.

and plus, what could be better than falling asleep for a couple of hours while you get your hair played with and cut into a sexy new style?
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Seriously, quit complaining. It's not that bad. I usually get haircuts once every 1-2 months. I like keeping it short.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
i havent had a haircut since the end of may, but i got a trim about a month ago. i hate hair cuts cause the last 5 i have got, they all looked gay. last time the lady cut the front and sides way too short and it was all uneven but she didnt touch the back so it looked like i had a mullet. after that i got 2 trims to even out my hair. trims are good once in awhile to get rid of split ends and shit. so ya, haircuts = shit.
Seeing as my hair isn't very metal-ish, i get it cut about every month.
METALLICA.
mines down to my shoulders now, but i want it down to like my mid back. I HATE haircuts everytime i get one the old guy fu.cks it up. i seriously looked gay the last time he cut it
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
School has a strict dress code againts hair.

-Hair cannot touch shoulders
-Hair cannot go past half of the ear
-Hair cannot go below the eyebrows

Well, my hair goes down to about 1-2 inches off of my shoulder, 3 inches off of half of my ear and 2-3 inches down to my eyebrows...

I'mma get caught soon .

Well, I can tell ya this. Haircuts are emo kid's worst enemy.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
If anyone here goes to a school that has strong christian values and makes them cut their hair, show them the part in the bible where it says men should all have long hair, in Exodus I think its close to the part where it says bad stuff about homosexuality.
Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
So, if I was a student at your school and I said your haircut looked gay, does that give the school the right to force you to get another haircut?

Honestly, that post doesn't make much sense. Why would a student complain about a haircut?

well it's meant in the sence of "it's allowed as long as it doesn't distract anyone."
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
Quote by Ranxston
If anyone here goes to a school that has strong christian values and makes them cut their hair, show them the part in the bible where it says men should all have long hair, in Exodus I think its close to the part where it says bad stuff about homosexuality.

I do.

It doesn't have anything to do with the Christian morals...It's more on the school's appearance. They don't want other people to see my school as a some type of degrading matter. It's quite stupid really, because we're starting to get uniforms next year.

Really, all their trying to do is get more money and care less on the views of the students.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by aldude
get over it, its just hair.

+10

i like my hair shorter, so it stays out of my eyes and i dont look emo. the last chick who said i should grow out my hair to look emo, i punched in the face.
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
Quote by MotleyCrueSATD
+10

i like my hair shorter, so it stays out of my eyes and i dont look emo. the last chick who said i should grow out my hair to look emo, i punched in the face.

you punched a chick ?
Quote by scheck006
If UG had rep I'd give it to you.

Quote by zetaspartan2552
sounds like your mom suffers from mental retardation.

Gear:

Fender Precision Bass
Epiphone LP Special
Peavey Special 212 Guitar Amp
Cube-100 Bass Amp
Line 6 Floor Pod
Bongos
My hair is shoulder length and I cut my bangs about chin length, just because it makes headbanging much easier during shows. I haven't had my hair short for about 5 years now, going into a salon sucks. I cut my own hair now, and it doesn't really look any different from shelling out $10 for some bitch who can't shut up to do it for you.
Quote by nobusforharold
you punched a chick ?

yeah, with my penis. i penis punched her.
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
I get my hair cut at a salon and on a regular basis.. I don't see how you can go years without a cut , isn't your hair in shit condition?

Im not gay, I just like to take pride in my appearance is all. Besides, getting it cut is relaxing, and at my hairdressers, they give you a glass of beer while you are waiting
There is poetry in despair.
Page 1 of 3