okay im looking for a new acoustic guitar. i would probably use it mostly to play blues. im looking at like a $250-$300 price range any suggestions?
If i were you i'd look into getting maybe an Epiphone EJ-200. The male jumbo body had a good sound and they just have a really good feeling. The body's got a cutaway so you will be able to hit those frets higher up if you are into playin lead. I've played them before and I thought it was really good for blues (which is what i play much of the time). Now if your looking for a darker tone tay away from the maple back and sides and look into mahogany back and sides.
Quote by Longhairedrockr
If i were you i'd look into getting maybe an Epiphone EJ-200. The male jumbo body had a good sound and they just have a really good feeling. The body's got a cutaway so you will be able to hit those frets higher up if you are into playin lead. I've played them before and I thought it was really good for blues (which is what i play much of the time). Now if your looking for a darker tone tay away from the maple back and sides and look into mahogany back and sides.

thanks alot guys these are some good suggestions im gonna look into that epiphone now