Page 1 of 2
Well, this morning I woke up at 6:45 to get ready for school, and on the radio, I heard "All busses to Frontenac Township are cancelled.". So I was all like, yay and stuff, and went back to bed. Mom came barging in about a half hour later screaming "Aren't you going to get up??!!??!!?!!!? You'll miss the bus!!!!!". She didn't beleive me when I told her the busses were cancelled, but I stayed in bed ayways. So, I just woke up not (12:00), and came one here. Who else that lives in Ontario or surrounding areas has a snowday, or who else anywhere's has a snow day today? I like snow days, but don't really like snow. What do you guys do on your snow days as well?
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
Our schools has no school today anywyas because of Martin Luther King Day
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Quote by igotabcrich32

Yep. That makes me sad, hopefully it'll snow some more tomorrow.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
i dont like your luck greendayguitar, as up here in "bonnie scotland" it has just been wind and rain for the past 2 weeks
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
MLK day, but tonight we are supposed to get fresh snow, hopefully it'll cover the roads.
Snow days rock!
No snow days in University. But my Psych class got cancelled, so that's petty sweet.
Quote by PinkFloyd73
london has an ICE DAY!!!!

Really, its been sunny down here in dover :S
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
This is actually the first snowfall we've have this year. And it's January. We're usually a foot deep by November or December.

Quote by RadioHead22
no snow for me,i live in miami....but i didnt go to school either.....god bless you black community.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
I don't have school today, sooo...

YAY FOR BLACK PEOPLE DAY!!!

(Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day)

Damn, that guy had a long name...
Didn't have a snow-day, persay, but I got to school and around 9:10 the power died.
So we had to stay in the school till around noon, then we were dismissed.
LTD SC-608 Baritone
Schecter 007-Elite
Epi. Les Paul Standard
Jasmine SC312
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-3
Peavey 6505+

www.behaviourmusic.com
Quote by prsfloyd
We had a Sunny 80 degrees, beach day here in Tampa.

But I don't have school today or tomorrow anyway, for MLK day.
WHOALASKA!! WHOALASKAAAA!!!
We've got a nice coating of ice here in Norman, OK, but I doubt we'll get any days off. We've already had two snow/ice days from a storm at the end of November. Classes don't start for the semester until tomorrow, anyway.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
Quote by andrew12398
Yep. That makes me sad, hopefully it'll snow some more tomorrow.
I'm convinced that I am never going to see snow where I live again. No more snow days

EDIT: but yay for MLK Day!
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
MLK Day here. Our weather has been sunny but 20 degrees Fahrenheit.
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
Quote by metallica_death

london ontario...hthough i want to move to britain. I love britain. Their music, guitars, amps, culture,accents,roads, food.
Quote by metallica_death

London, Ontario. Not London, England.

Anyways, Guelph's buses were canceled, so I didn't go, because nobody shows up on these days.
Exam break FTW. I have to go in for two periods today, two periods tomorrow, and I'm off for two weeks. I have final exams this Wednesday and Thursday, then that's it.

ps -
no
I had to wake up at 6:30 and go to school. I had to wait almost an hour for one of my buses too. Two of the buses that were due didn't show up. Then the bus that I got on got stuck about halfway to my stop so I had to wait like another 20 minutes before another bus came, and it was ****ing packed because it contained the people that were originally on that bus and the people that were on the stuck one. Then I called my mom to pick me up from the stop but she couldn't get me because the wipers were frozen and there was too much ice and shit on the car. So I spent another 30 minutes walking home.

Basically, a shitty day due to shitty weather.
I hate snow.
London Ontario, FTW!!!

I didn't realize how many people on here are actually from this conservative pile of shit town
Quote by Vornik
There's nothing illogical about slavery.
No snow, ice, or MLK day off here(stupid I know, he ****ing changed America), but that's only becuase this is the South and they are all racist bitches, but my mom let me stay home, because she's with me and thinks we should get off for today.
Quote by igotabcrich32

same
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
i woke up at 11 to realize i have a snow day and what do i do on a snow day? go outside snowboarding in the snow? NO I stay on the computer
I had a snow day too, i wanted one so bad, so i could finish my english culminating activity, i woke up at 10, its now 2, havent done any work on it today. I have to present it tommorow. 2 snow days in a row ftw.
Hmm, well I have a History essay, History project, English essay and Careers project to do, and havent done anything since I got up at 12. It's not 5:45.

Quote by RadioHead22
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
Dr. King doesn't want me to go to school on his special day.

I love Dr. King.

Yeah, Dr. King would turn over in his grave if he saw little black children and little white children going to school together on his holiday.
Man, if in California there is 2 inches of snow, there will be a snow day, but here in Canada, there has to be like a foot of snow, and when any where in the southern USA has temperatures below 0C then there on the news up here like it's the biggest thing in the world.
I swear, if I hear one American complaining about how cold it is in Nevada, I'm going to go crazy...on Thursday we reached -35C again, and in December we reached -40C for like 3 days in a row...

Quote by Constantine
London Ontario, FTW!!!

I didn't realize how many people on here are actually from this conservative pile of shit town

meh, your not living in Calgary...
Last edited by raisinbran at Jan 15, 2007,
Here in El Paso I heard in order for us to have a snow day there has to be at least an inch of snow on the ground

Never has happened, probably never will
MLK Jr. Day, no school either way(I rhymed lolz). Hopefully it'll keep snowing though and there won't be school tomorrow. I already have Friday off, so even without snow days I would only have three days of school this week. But hey, if I can get a few snow days in there too, even better.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
Quote by blues_rocker
Snow days are overrated.
cause I didn't get one

10cm won't help for shit.
Quote by Borkov
Here in El Paso I heard in order for us to have a snow day there has to be at least an inch of snow on the ground

Never has happened, probably never will

An inch? pussies....there's atleast an inch 1/2 on the roads right now up here...
Page 1 of 2