Ok, so basically I'm going ot be heading off to New Hampshire in April (April 1st leave Dublin International) and does anybody ahve any tips on shopping abroad and with tax and all that?

It's a skiing holiday, and we're having a 1-day tour of Boston, and a day in the Outlet stores. Do any of you live near there?

And what's the most amount of weight you can bring back - It's a school trip, so about 120 people on plane.

Thanks in Advance - That guy
Quote by Sonicxlover
Obviously we should play the UG theme.

ULTIMATE GUITAR! YOO GEE!?
it will always be about 20-30kg max that you are allowed, and only 1 case unless you pay extra for extra baggage allowance
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
Well, being a New Hampshireist myself, heres what you do in your sparetime if you wanna make money: buy cigs and alcohol, sell them in Boston where there's a tax on them. No tax for those in NH. What part of NH are you gonna be in anyways?
I don't know actually - What's the price for extra baggage? and could you bring home a guitar?
Quote by Sonicxlover
Obviously we should play the UG theme.

ULTIMATE GUITAR! YOO GEE!?
well, check the airline, the prices are different, but to be allowed the extra you usually need proff that it is for a recreational activity(eg, i use the extra baggage for dive gear)
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.