I'm so sick of this shit... The greatest lesson i've learned from the controversy around Saddam's execution and these two, is that the West (USA in particular but all of its allies as well) are a bunch of ****ing hypocrites.

Who the **** are we to talk about humanitarian rights as long as we allow Guantanamo Bay to exists? How can we be criticizing the death penalty when George W. Bush was responsible for a record number of executions during his time as Governour of Texas, including people who can be considered mentally handicapped? How can we be criticizing the fact that a few things went wrong with Saddam's execution when just a month ago, a man suffered incredible pain for nearly an hour because of a screwup during a lethal injection in the USA?
Well that sucks...
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
I agree, i think its a joke. Ive seen Fox news do pre-shows to executions, and then to critisize the jibes at saddam... it's pure crap. Why im glad the Uk doesn't have capital punishment, i hate it.

However, if they decided it had to be done, it should have been done right. There's no two ways about it.
God knows I don't want to be an angel

PSN ID: MattIgoe
Wii ID: 7810 3870 3554 5359
Gamertag: MattIgoe
I honestly dont care about the middle east and the controversy, etc. I just think the US should get out, and worry about our own country first. I mean they're are people all over the US who are starving, homeless and poor.

Shouldn't our Government worry more about our people, then another country who just wants us, our soidiers, and our politicians dead?

(Sorry it doesn't pretain to the subject fully)
How the **** does that even happen? Was Barzan's noose made with razor wire or something?
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
They just made the rope too long. Means the force from the drop is so excessive it rips the head right off.

Oh, so the rope snapped tight, but Barzan's head and body kept right on going?

Cool, thanks for explaining that...
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
Barzan, former intelligence chief, and al-Bandar, former head of Iraq's Revolutionary Court, were convicted over the killing of 148 Shias in 1982.

The government said Barzan's beheading was accidental.

No pun intended...
Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Ibanez S-470 with Seymour Duncans
Ibanez RG-321
Schecter Damien 6
Art & Lutherie Wild Cherry

Amps:
Kustom 12 Gauge
You may have to double check it, i saw it on the BBC website, but it seems logical enough. Too little rope = not enough force and the person strangles, just the right amount and the neck snaps, and with too much rope there's too much force and, well... you see what happens then.

At least a gladiator might survive and eventually be freed.

I can see it now..the dude drops, and his head just pops off. The executioners just casually walk away whistling..
Civilised behaviour ftw.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde