just yell out random words with the rest of your band and if something makes a little bit of sense then its a band name
open a new text document on your phone, set it to T9word, and press random buttons until you find something cool.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
well there is infacta random band name generator. its just funny to see what it comes up with. search it in google.
My band is called Enquire Within, we saw it on a sign n thort "lol"
Don't do anything crap like use the first letters of your names to make a word. its just not good.
good luck !
Quote by cabbaman98
well there is infacta random band name generator. its just funny to see what it comes up with. search it in google.
My band is called Enquire Within, we saw it on a sign n thort "lol"
Don't do anything crap like use the first letters of your names to make a word. its just not good.
good luck !

iv been on those generators lol they pretty shocking and we aint gay like that wer trying to think of one thats like so simple words like:
Sum 41 thats so simple the prob at skool and it sed sum 41 sumwer
Quote by sashki
We wanted to have a completely random name, one which no-one else could think of.

So now we're called "We Fear Thunder" (WFT)

wooda bin more hilarious if it was WTF but hey wiked name newyaz
"Blink 182" was completely random
"Sum 41" were formed on the 41st day of summer
"AC/DC" was a sign Margaret Young saw on a vacuum cleaner (or a sewing machine, not sure)
"Led Zeppelin" evolved from the phrase "that'll go down like a lead balloon". They spelt it 'led' so that some people wouldn't pronounce it 'leed'

Some examples
Find something that people love.

Then just stick "anti" infront of that. That's how we roll southside.
Feeder are named after the lead singers pet goldfish (hence there seems to be a picture of a fish on or in some of thier albums). But who names their bands after their pets (and who calls a goldfish Feeder?) If i did that, id be in a band called Eric.

Rooster (an average/crap band) were named as it was the year of the rooster at the time and there was a racehorse called Red Rooster doing well. The Racehorse is still more famous.

So my tip, just name the band after random things around you.
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"
Quote by twowheels
Feeder are named after the lead singers pet goldfish (hence there seems to be a picture of a fish on or in some of thier albums). But who names their bands after their pets (and who calls a goldfish Feeder?) If i did that, id be in a band called Eric.

Rooster (an average/crap band) were named as it was the year of the rooster at the time and there was a racehorse called Red Rooster doing well. The Racehorse is still more famous.

So my tip, just name the band after random things around you.

well im a massive Feeder fan (hence the avartar) n wen i found out i fort it was pretty funny tht they were named after a fish. did u also no tht Taka (bassist) hit keanu Reeves on the head with an orange? how col is tht.
sorry, som feeder trivia there for u

lol rock on man
I stole my bands name from an episode of Scrubs:
"You know, 7 Car Pile-Up would be a great name for a rock band"
Quote by KaMiKaZi90
"Mr. Owl? How many strokes does it take to make my little man explode?"
"Lets find out! One! Two! Three!"
*Crunch*
""
Read through a book and pull out words that are sick or phrases that you like.

Bathed In Blood - Taken from a Marine Biology text on open vasculatory systems.
Children of Bodom - Taken from the story of a murder at Lake Bodom.
Trivium - Taken from the Intersection between three schools of learning.
its not that important. Anything will generally do. My band we just went with the first thing could come up with. In the end "Manhead" since recently passed manshead. Strange band though