Ok me and some of my buddies started a band and we got two names to choose from they are "World Wide Suicide" and "Cheers For Now" so just leave your opinons on which name you think is better
Well it depends on what type of music or rock you play. I don't like Cheers For Now so i'd say World Wide Suicide is better, and it rhymes
signature
I like World Wide Suicide. Thats a sweet name.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
World Wide Suicide is the name of Pearl Jam's first single...
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by Soul Power
World Wide Suicide sounds like a name of a song I heard before...

You probably have.
Pearl Jam, self-titled album.
Quote by Tallman
You probably have.
Pearl Jam, self-titled album.

Yeah, just looked it up, it's true.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
yeah i got the world wide suicide name from the pearl jam song i like how it just rolls off the tounge..... and we play a mix of hard rock and metal
that doesn't mean they can't call themselves it
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
well if youre metal, dont go with cheers for now, cause it sounds to my chemical romance-ish. world wide suicide is better.
yeah i think world wide suicide is alot better but my drummer things that cheers for now is better so im defintly gonna show him this thread
what about calling yourselfs LMAO cause thats what people will do when they hear you
Crystal Meth
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

If you are struggling to name your band then I'd hate to hear what music you come up with