I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this or not, but does anyone know if there is a place you can get metronome click tracks as mp3 files?

Like you download then and put the on your ipod, and they play clicks at, say, 100bpm for, like, 5 minutes or so? (and you could set it to repeat) I'm asking cause I'd like to listen to the metronome clicks on my ipod which has a rechargeable battery rather than my normal metronome that uses AAAs
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
1-Whats Audacity?

2- if its software, will it run on a Mac?
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
Audacity is a recording software. I'm don't think it'll run on a Mac but I'm not sure.

Either way, since I'm feeling generous, I can make some of the click tracks for you and them email the mp3's or something - just PM me and tell me what all you want.

EDIT: Or since Audacity will run on a Mac, just download it and make the tracks.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Last edited by Zeppelin256 at Jan 15, 2007,
Google it, it should? if not, look up frootyloops or something. you can make a sort of click track there too. hmm.
Save a drum, Bang a drummer!

Quote by Dragatear
You guys are REALLY strict. Worse than neopets.

Quote by Tyler Wright
cokesodanotdrug, your a bitch.
go to al guitarchords.com, click on the metronome feature, record it (with audacity or maybe the windows recording porgram) then convert it to acc in itunes and then upload them to your ipod
Alright, I've gotten Audacity to generate a click track at 120 bpm, how do I use/record it into an mpe file?
Quote by Roc8995
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
Alright, I've gotten Audacity to generate a click track at 120 bpm, how do I use/record it into an mpe file?

File - Export as MP3.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
^ahh now I feel like an idiot *smacks forehead*

well it claims I need something called lamelib or something like that so I got it and its exporting now so I hope it works....

It opens in iTunes! yesssss
thanks you guys
Quote by Roc8995
thats cool, usefull tips, im gonna be using this a lot!!
every man dies, not every man really lives

Originally Posted by Guitarplaya27
god so all those weird noises on those songs were bass...

jesus christ i like them