I don't know if this is neccesarely true, but my friend told me that some famous guitarist, i believe it was Kerry King, said how you can make many whammy bar noises without a whammy bar or specialized shifting pedal. He said with a hardtail you could still do some sort of shifting tricks. I don't think it is possible, but I never read the article. If anyone has in information about this please post it. Thank you.
i know a guy who wouldpush really hard on the body ( the part where the strap goes on by the neck) and bend it to make vibrato.

doesnt seem good for your guitar
you can push on the strings behind the nut, that is like pushing a floyd rose back.

And i think there is also a way to push the string towards the bridge and make it sound like pushing down on a whammy bar. I have no idea
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Zack Wylde did a video where he harmoniced on some string then detuned it,
then retuned it back up.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Sorry for double post but:

Failing that, change the height at the bridge on a tune-o-matic part of a guitar, then go down and up?
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
pinch f.e. the d and g string
both at the5th fret
and bend the g string
makes some kind of microwave noise
or bend 19th on B string
and fret the 20th on high e-string
makes same kinda noise...
that's what kerry king done sometime
Hold my breath
as I wish for death
Oh please god wake me
pull high e string of fret board and hold it against neck pick up, to get real high pitched noises.
Quote by Aussie_skater
everyone listen to PLOP he knows the way of the forum samurai

Quote by Seth Shadows
^PLOP = Best, username, ever.

REVOCATION FTW! 9/9/9
Quote by Kingyem0c0re
Sorry for double post but:

Failing that, change the height at the bridge on a tune-o-matic part of a guitar, then go down and up?

Wtf lol. You start playing, then hold a super long pinch harmonic with compressor, then you whip out a screwdriver and start screwing your bridge in and out so that that pitch changes?