Well im looking for a delay pedal, and i really like the sound of this pedal, the only thing is that ive heard such bad things about Lne 6 amps, but know nothing about thier pedals, so would this be a good choice.
Epiphone EJ-160E 6 string acoustic
Fender american highwayone sunburst strat
Art and Lutherie Cedar 12 string acoustic
Gibson (White) Les Paul Studio
VOX AC30CC
boss dd-3
ibanez ts-9
boss ce-5
mxr phase 90
bigshot aby
big muff pi
that pedal is surely great, in fact many pros use ite (for example mike Mccready of pearl jam)
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
I'm pretty sure it's a decent delay pedal. Generally speaking, The Spider Amps are terrible, but most higher quality products that Line 6 puts out are decent to very good products.
Gear:
Fender Standard Telecaster (Sunburst Finish)
Washburn X-Series Electric (Black Finish)
Ibanez Electric-Acoustic (Black Finish)
Ariana Acoustic

Randall RX120D Halfstack
The pedal is actually really good. Not as good as analog delays but probably one of the best digital delays out there.
Sent from my iPad.
line 6 makes great products, they make more than just the Spider modelling amps!

anyway, their pedals are great, and the dl-4 is not exeption. You should go try one out, itll blow you away. Im saving to add one to my floor board, soon,
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville
It's a very good delay! Loads of features and really versatile.

If its just a great sounding delay without all the extra features you want though, the EHX deluxe memory man is one of the best sounding delays I've tried!
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Id go with the Line 6 over the EHX any day. It depends how versitile you like your delay (Line 6 being the clear winner there) and if you prefer digital (Line 6) or analogue (EHX)
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
I find line 6 effects models to be far superior to their amp models, especially the Delay. The only problems with this delay are tone sucking (with the AD/DA conversion) and they are very finnicky in regards to power supplies.
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure
Alot of the pros use the Line 6 DL4 (Matt bellamy from Muse, Stu and Joel from Eskimo Joe..)
The only thing is a friend of mine who owns one said that they take 12V instead of 9V, so you'll need to get a seperate adaptor for it (unless it already comes with).
i got one for christmas and it focking owns.

http://gpderek09.dmusic.com/

i used it on a couple of those, delay is in the title so shouldn't be to hard to figure out.

i focking love the thing, programable, sounds great, sooo many different sounds. i can make it sound like a bubbling tar pit. so freaking cool.
Quote by ClassicAxe

consider anything derek suggests, He IS a gain VVhore you know
Quote by jj1565
derek, will you go out wt me?

President Gain Whore -group on profile
i heard great things about it. but i also heard its reliability sucks. line6 modelers has huge power requirements.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Quote by paintITblack39
The pedal is actually really good. Not as good as analog delays but probably one of the best digital delays out there.

that is a horrific oversimplification.

anyway, it seems good, but its apparently pretty unreliable. most people i encounter seem to prefer the DD-20. its not quite as much of a modeller (although it is to some extent), but its just generally more reliable and in does a lot of things better.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
Kirk Hammett uses it as well.
Ibanez RG1570
Fender Mexican Fat Strat

Engl Thunder 50 Reverb combo
Engl Classic Combo 350C
Line 6 Flextone III
Roland Microcube

Line 6 Podxt Live
Marshall Guv'nor