Yeah this "zero tolerance on weapons" thing is getting out of hand. A pen or pencil can be used as a weapon. So can a fork. So can a belt etc. etc.

So next they're going to ban pens and pencils and switch to laptops until a student clubs another with a laptop and then they'll ban laptops.

Shortly after every school will have padded walls in the classrooms and students will be required to wear full kevlar-reinforced body armor to protect from injuries while at school.
Christ you could make a fur coat with those eyebrows.

Also I don't see why the school shouldn't let him have that pic. Sure school policy is zero-tolerance on weapons, but from what I see he didn't take that picture at school.
aahaha his eyebrows are enourmous! and that is pretty gay (the school)
Quote by garett
Yeah this "zero tolerance on weapons" thing is getting out of hand. A pen or pencil can be used as a weapon. So can a fork. So can a belt etc. etc.

So next they're going to ban pens and pencils and switch to laptops until a student clubs another with a laptop and then they'll ban laptops.

Shortly after every school will have padded walls in the classrooms and students will be required to wear full kevlar-reinforced body armor to protect from injuries while at school.

We'll end up wearing uniforms made of bubble wrap!
:O
Quote by garett

/me beats garett to death with his kevlar body-armour
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by garett

Wouldn't surprise me.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by unplugtheradio
lets guess how many times he's gotten laid...

my guess: -2

hehehehe that was funny
Quote by unplugtheradio

How can he get laid -2 times?
Quote by unplugtheradio

So he's stopped two other people from getting laid? Not only is he a complete sad act, but he's an absolute tosser as well
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Hells_Bell

How can he get laid -2 times?

out of the blue two women have denied him without him even asking.

or what kakult said.
Quote by garett

amen
What a cool guy.

I don't see anyone making a fuss if he was banned from posing with a gun. I'm not too bothered. I don't see how it removes his right to free speech but I can see the argument for not allowing people to pose with lethal weapons in the yearbook.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Yakult
So he's stopped two other people from getting laid? Not only is he a complete sad act, but he's an absolute tosser as well

hahaha i dont know why, but that made me laugh
I wish I was like him, he is my idol.

Been growing me' brows for 20 yarns now.
Quote by Hells_Bell
He'll never win in court. You just can't take a guy with two huge brows seriously.

so you'd take him more serious if he had one giant eyebrow and one normal one?

didn't think so
Quote by uhh_me?
so you'd take him more serious if he had one giant eyebrow and one normal one?

didn't think so

Quote by Hells_Bell
He'll never win in court. You just can't take a guy with two huge brows seriously.

i have huge eyebrows /cries
I'm sorry, but The middle age's were the shittest time in history in terms of living standards, politics and social development. Why the hell would you want to re-enact it?

Sueing the school for ''In response, the Agin family is suing the school for restricting free speech.''

I thought they banned his medieval weapon, not him talking out liking medieval stuff .
If they win that case, I'll be shooting someone.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by garett

eventually they'll chop are hands and legs off or make us wear mittens.
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
Sueing the school for ''In response, the Agin family is suing the school for restricting free speech.''

I thought they banned his medieval weapon, not him talking out liking medieval stuff .
If they win that case, I'll be shooting someone.
The picture was already taken. It's not about protecting other kids from a potentially dangerous weapon, it's about controlling the kind of "message" the school wants to portray in their yearbook.

They're demanding that he get the picture retaken so that it not feature the sword. That has nothing to do with physical safety and everything to do with controlling a message.

Of course whether or not that's a "free speech" issue is entirely open for debate. It is the school's yearbook, after all, and some might argue that they have every right to decide what kind of content is contained within. On the other hand I assume it's a public school and so we're talking about a government establishment, not a private organization. I have no idea where that one falls.
< at most of the responses in this thread.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by garett

Thats exactly what I was thinking.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
The only thing I get from reading that entire article is......why the **** would ANYONE want to be remembered as the kid who dressed up as a knight for his yearbook picture? Even if he does get the picture into his yearbook, he'll probably be regretting it in the years to come.
With a name like Yakult, it has to be good. Vote Yakult.

Member #11 of the "...Still Waiting for the Zombie
Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp

Roland Deschain of UG's Heroes and Villains Clubs.
In the kid's defense, that sword is totally ****ing awesome looking.

The chainmail, cool as it may be, is a bit over the top.

And before people start busting my balls, I write Fantasy stuff. So although I would never wear that shit in public, I still think it's pretty sweet that his mom can MAKE that. I mean ****, I wish I could make a sword.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)