If you are, then maybe you can give me the emailaddres of Music Maker on 29 Exchequer street.

I went there a few moths ago but i lost there card, and teh mailaddres is not on their website.
would you not just ring them or drop in?
or are you from outside the city, but still you might aswell ring...
01 6779004
Ibanez Prestige 1820x,
Jackson V
Ibanez RG321EX
Fender- Strat Splash
Ibanez Acoustic EW-20
Boss V-Wah
Boss DD-3
Boss TU-2
Boss DS-1
Boss GT-10
Quote by Heno
would you not just ring them or drop in?
or are you from outside the city, but still you might aswell ring...
01 6779004

outside the city, outside the country, outside the island, ...

I played a guitar there and i regret i didn't buy it, and i want to know if they still have it
what was it i might know, frequent often
Ibanez Prestige 1820x,
Jackson V
Ibanez RG321EX
Fender- Strat Splash
Ibanez Acoustic EW-20
Boss V-Wah
Boss DD-3
Boss TU-2
Boss DS-1
Boss GT-10
I loooooove that place...
UG's one and only pointless contributor.

seriously.
I wish I was

The Irish are awesome. And so's their mythology and folklore.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
love music maker? are you mad?
it is the best one in the city but i wouldnt hav love for it by any means,
some of the guys there are sound but others are not, but it is the most friendly place i think,
its not great though, been waiting 3 months for a part that shouldve been ordered for me not sure if it even has to be honest, could do with a few gibsons though, i dont trust waltons heard some nightmare stories about how guitars are stored, and that is the only place with a range of gibsons,
Ibanez Prestige 1820x,
Jackson V
Ibanez RG321EX
Fender- Strat Splash
Ibanez Acoustic EW-20
Boss V-Wah
Boss DD-3
Boss TU-2
Boss DS-1
Boss GT-10
when i say love, i mean like...

and i've never actually bought anything in there, just think the staff are pretty cool.
UG's one and only pointless contributor.

seriously.
It's the only store that i ever visited and that let me try out an instrument without constantly watching on my fingers.

And the guitar i'm talking about is an acoustic bass, a taylor AB2. It's probaply gone, but i have to know for sure, it's keeping me awake at night
Last edited by riekes at Jan 17, 2007,
Quote by riekes
It's the only store that i ever visited and that let me try out an instrument without constantly watching on my fingers.

And the guitar i'm talking about is an acoustic bass, a taylor AB2. It's probaply gone, but i have to know for sure, it's keeping me awake at night

ye it can be quite cool in that regard, but that means you still get the muppets playing greenday etc....badly

but i was there once and saw a guy who could pull of sweeped arpeggios with taps and an incredible pace would smoke my ass, though speed isnt everything,
its agood place though

dont know about your bass but will have a look the next time im in to have a look for ya.. or ill post the email adress when i find it, i have a card somewhere around here......
Ibanez Prestige 1820x,
Jackson V
Ibanez RG321EX
Fender- Strat Splash
Ibanez Acoustic EW-20
Boss V-Wah
Boss DD-3
Boss TU-2
Boss DS-1
Boss GT-10