Well I've recorded yet another blues riff, cept' its a bit more high energy now, so if anyone cares to check it out, here it is (under Misc. Riffs).

http://vhf.dmusic.com/music/

Any comments/suggestions/insults welcome.

Huzzah! It is I, S0ulja, the Duke Of Swiss, 3rd member of the Royal order of cheese!

PM Soulfly_freak or sock_demon to join
That was awesome. It's really lively and sounds really good. You should Record more of it and find some people to play bass and drums over it. I think it would be really cool.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by S0ulja23

Any comments/suggestions/insults welcome.

Wow, I am going to insult you.

Dig the overall vibe, the tone, and the groove.
Great.
7/10
"Physics is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." - Richard Feynman
Quote by pavan
Wow, I am going to insult you.

Dig the overall vibe, the tone, and the groove.
Great.
7/10

What do I need to work on to get the rest of the 3 points?

Oh and thank you all who have commented
And to those wondering, I ran my Line6 Variax on an acoustic setting through an acoustic amp setting on my PODxt.
Huzzah! It is I, S0ulja, the Duke Of Swiss, 3rd member of the Royal order of cheese!

Quote by S0ulja23
What do I need to work on to get the rest of the 3 points?

Oh and thank you all who have commented
And to those wondering, I ran my Line6 Variax on an acoustic setting through an acoustic amp setting on my PODxt.

Towards the end, it gets slightly repetitive, the song starts off brilliantly, and then just stays there without taking off.

And it's out of 9, the one point more than that is never given to anyone
"Physics is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." - Richard Feynman
^Well thank you, I'll remember to work more on structure next time I record.