Umm, great. Im currently in 3 different bands but my main one was my first and its great.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
Well, first I went to UG and read the rules before posting.

Then we practiced like hell and had our first gig after 9 months. Twas intense. We played 2 songs and were better than everyone alse that played that night.
My First Band Sucked But At Least I'm Capable Of Taking My Pinky Finger Off The Shift Key Once In A While So Its All Good Now
my first "band" consisted of me on guitar, my friend on guitar, and my other friend on bass. thats it. we had one "practice" and spent more time thinking up a name for us than actually playing. it was AWESOME.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
My first band was awesome. We had about 4-5 practices, only one with our drummer and wrote half a song. Then we split up due to musical differences.
My Gear:
Epiphone SG
Vintage SG
Stagg Strat (With replaced hardware and a Duncan Invader )
Hohner Strat
No name Acoustic
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Boss DS-1
Roland Cube 60
Wires and patch cords and stuff..
my first band, looking back on it now, was sh*t.
i played bass in it and was always really sidelined, turn up at practices not knowing what to have learned, not being asked to make suggestions on what to play that sorta stuff.

and to make it worse, the singer would always show up completely steaming and would end up crying in the corner, typical 15 year old drinker stuff.
my new band are good but and i play lead guitar for it
Top lel.
my first band was a emo-core thing band, i quit like week cause they wanted me do these weird break down things like every other minute.
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50

LMao my first 'band' (if you can call it that) sucked completley. It was me on the drums (I'm quite a good drummer :P) a singer two guitarist (niether of whom could play) and a basssist who'd only started learning. we had like 3 practises that consisted mostly of us talking about non-band stuff. then I quit and everyone else followed :P apparently no-one told the singer who a few months later was enquiring as to our next practice. xD
me-drums
friend-vox
POS bitch face-guitar
brother-bass(if you can call what he did playing the bass).

its much better now
me-guitar
friend-vox
extremely talented freshman from another school-drums
and we have a bassist thats been playing for 4 years coming to our next practice.
Quote by Kneusje
^ He's right!

Quote by Flea of RHCP
I LOVE, I LOVE, I LOVE... KILLER WHALES! AND I LOVE MANGOS! AND IGGY POP TOO! I LOVE IGGY POP! AND EVEN GETTING UP EARLY IN THE MORNING, AND SWIMMING! AND TAKING A GOOOOOD SH*T! AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU TOO!