Well i live in the UK and im trying to buy the new "MXR Grind and Clear ZW-44 Wylde" limited edition ZW overdrive but it seems there are only 3 online stores in the world that sell it. http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=MXR+Grind+and+Clear+ZW-44+Wylde&btnG=Search+Froogle
One of them is MusiciansFriend and the other two are affiliates of musiciansfriend apparently.

So i check out but you have to make an account first (as with most if not all online stores) but in the address field it has "Select Country" ie. they are going to give you a choice about this, and you get a little drop down box with only the USA in it? so you cant select UK. Its exactly the same with the other two sites. I was wondering if there is any way around this or any other shop in the world that would ship it to me in the UK? I was under the illusion that most major online stores would certainly ship to the UK.
Member No.3 of The 'I Watched Dragonball Z and Vegetas Scouter said my power level is over 9000 Club'
PM redh0tchilip3pp or rizo299 to Join

Co-Founder of the 'Magikarp was blatantly the best Pokemon' Club
PM me to join
I've got a Uk account with MF... Some items MF won't deliver apparently due to restrictions placed be the manufacturer, but it should let you select Uk as a country, I did after all.
Originally posted by jimmeh
I'm gonna try and teach my gf bass. I've only tried once, and we were both naked and still in bed, so it didn't work so well.
Oh nice one. Thanks alot.

Edit: "Worldwide Shipping - $116.48"
Member No.3 of The 'I Watched Dragonball Z and Vegetas Scouter said my power level is over 9000 Club'

PM me to join
Last edited by Dr.Tomahawk at Jan 15, 2007,
*sigh*

PM me to join
As far as i know, nothing apart from how it looks and the fact its limited edition

PM me to join
They don't ship to Canada..

I don't think so anyways...
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
Well looks ill have to keep my eye on ebay. Unless i find $116.48 that i dont intend to use for anything to pay thier extortionate shipping costs.

PM me to join
This is due to taxes and other legal stuff. Your best bet would be shipping it to some friend in USA and having them ship it to you.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
Quote by Nolly
Well, is the finish really that important to you? I mean, you could get the standard one for £57.99 inc shipping from here: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MXR-ZW-44-ZW44-Zakk-Wylde-Ocerdrive-Pedal-NEW_W0QQitemZ160071047231QQihZ006QQcategoryZ22669QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I already have the original, im just a massive fan of Zakk Wylde and a massive fan of that pedal.

Quote by ar73m
This is due to taxes and other legal stuff. Your best bet would be shipping it to some friend in USA and having them ship it to you.

Good point. Luckily i have an uncle that lives in Texas

Thanks for everyones help anyways.

PM me to join