Just wondering how stable the edge pro(Ibanez RG2570), if I can do crazy herman li-esque divebombs and stringbreakers without ****ing it up
Oh, and how far does it go? A perfect fourth or something either way?
Don't know how far it goes but it plays like buttah.

My friend has a 1570 with one and it is quite possibly one of the easiest/smoothest locking trems I've ever tried, I don't think you'd have any problem doing Li stuff with it.
You can't do Herman Li moves with any trem other than the ZR, it has a different style trem with less range. You'll break strings if you try some of his moves on an edge pro.
Dickless.
^ ?

i thought li used a lo-pro edge?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^ yeah, I know.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
a properly setup one can get a perfect fourth of pull up. you will need to shim the neck for this. read more at ibanezrules.com
Quote by Dave_Mc
^ ?

i thought li used a lo-pro edge?

He does... I've seen him use an older S- series with a Lo- Pro Edge... and he still does all that whammy wankage (there are clips on the Dragonforce website).
get an original floyd trem and you can do a whole bunch of crazy s**t
The Big Three

RR1 Rhoads, Dean FBD Dimbag Tribute ML (check), Ibanez Bad Horsie JEM

"blacker than the blackest black...times infinity."

"so get your ass checked out before its to late, turkeys!"
^

the neck shim (or lack therof, more accurately) is what's preventing the full amount of pull-up, not the trem itself.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
click here then you just click Herman and voila, ZR trem!
GEAR:
Epiphone special II
Ibanez RG570
Yamaha C-40
Roland Cube 30
ENGL Fucking Fireball
Framus 2x12 W/V30's

T3H HAMMER