I have a Behringer distortion pedal and a Behringer Flanger pedal and a tuner.....

I want to make a very simple pedal board....and i emphasize the word SIMPLE

I know that I have to connect each pedal n' tuner together using patch cables, so

If it were to go :
( - means 'connects to')

GUITAR - PEDAL 1 - PEDAL 2- TUNER - POWER SUPLY - AMP

have i done it correctly??

Is that as easy as that?? or is there a catch, and what kind of power supply should I get to power my 2 pedals and tuner??

!!!feel the funk blast!!!

STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN
Well the tuner needs to be in the VERY front, it has to tune the un altered signal, but the order of the pedals is personal preference. Like if you have a distortion and flanger, well if you like your distorted sound to be flanged, the you put the distortion in front of the flange, but if you like your flanged sound to be distorted, then the flanger would be first.

BUT Tuner should be the very first pedal.
i have to do this:

you need better pedals to justify a pedal board. i personally wouldn't spend the time for those three pedals. that said, the flanger is probably decent as behringer are the most digital thing you can get.

the power supply connects to all the pedals in no particular order. it goes like this:

power supply: each pedal.

you can get like a daisychain, they run at 450 mA, which should be plenty for you.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
so the order now is :

GUITAR - POWER SUPPLY - TUNER - PEDAL 1 - PEDAL 2 - AMP

???

Quote by woodenbandman
i have to do this:

you need better pedals to justify a pedal board. i personally wouldn't spend the time for those three pedals. that said, the flanger is probably decent as behringer are the most digital thing you can get.

the power supply connects to all the pedals in no particular order. it goes like this:

power supply: each pedal.

you can get like a daisychain, they run at 450 mA, which should be plenty for you.

I was just using Flanger and distortion as an example, I have no clue what pedals he actually has.
Quote by fragydig529
I was just using Flanger and distortion as an example, I have no clue what pedals he actually has.

never mind that, can you please tell me on my 2nd post if its now correct!!

Haha, well, I dont think the power supply actually counts as part of the chain, since it just plugs into the top of the pedals.
Quote by fragydig529
Haha, well, I dont think the power supply actually counts as part of the chain, since it just plugs into the top of the pedals.

could you please do one of those gay little diagrams i do to show me cos im a dumbass please!!

How about I just post a picture of a small pedal board?

Ok, say lets say the blue pedal is your tuner,

The orange is your PEDAL 1

and the red is PEDAL 2

Just ignore the brown one. But the power supply is the little cord plugging into the top of that chorus, Im not sure where it plugs into those MXRs, but I do believe the thing above the brown pedal is the power supply, running a daisy chain I believe, Im not sure though I've never saw a power supply like the one in the pic.

But see, the power supply isnt actually in the chain of effects, it just powers them.
Double-Post... But here is the diagram

POWER SUPPLY
             /    |      \
            /     |       \
GUITAR - TUNER - PEDAL 1 - PEDAL 2 - AMP
Yeah dude don't waste time and money on a pedalboard for 3 pedals, wait til you own something that justifies it.
right so, i have some questions!!

1. is this correct? in the photo
2. What do i use for parts '1.' and '2.' which connect the pedals to the power supply
3. where do i plug it into my amp??

(not a real power supply, just for example purposes!)
Attachments:
possible setup.JPG

h/o... if you dont even know how to connect a power supply to pedals, I suggest you rethink building this... xI
Quote by fragydig529
h/o... if you dont even know how to connect a power supply to pedals, I suggest you rethink building this... xI

well why dont you tell me ...please, then i'll know, i gotta learn it sometime

I have that tuner - It doesn't plug into an amp. It's not meant to. If you want a tuner to be with pedals, you're best off to get a Boss TU pedal. That's just a normal tuner.
IS THIS IT!"!!!!!!! I THINK IVE GOT IT, FINALLY

(just pretend that the tuner has another jack socket, as i will soon be getting a better one with jack in/out-puts)
Attachments:
possible setup.JPG

Dude, putting pedals before the tuner ****s with the signal and makes the note more difficult for the tuner to read.

Put the tuner before the pedals. Seriously, we know our shit.

EDIT: Most pedals also tend to have the input on the right side, and output on the left.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Last edited by Will_Minus at Jan 16, 2007,
Dude, didn't you read what i said? That tuner cannot plug in an amp. I have it - It has one input slot, for your guitar. If you want a pedal tuner, look into a boss one.
^

"(just pretend that the tuner has another jack socket, as i will soon be getting a better one with jack in/out-puts)" from the threadstarter.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by AdamDK
Dude, didn't you read what i said? That tuner cannot plug in an amp. I have it - It has one input slot, for your guitar. If you want a pedal tuner, look into a boss one.

Dude, didnt you read what I said? I said i am getting a digital tuner with and input and outup.......

might as well use velcro to affix the pedal to a MUCH LARGER board than needed, as i bet you will buy more pedals pretty soon!

i dont justify making a board for less than 4/5 pedals, i have quite a few bulky units on mine....

soon to be - wireless reciever
tuner
cry baby
behr OD
dano octave dist
laney 3 button switching unit

and thats without the planned mudulators that i am planning on buying :S
.My Rig.

Ibanez GAX75
Laney LV300T
Behringer UD100 ULTRA DISTORTION [lol]
Dano Octave Metal