Is it worth it? I can get it off Ebay for probably around £100 and its going to be split between 3 people in my band so thats like £33 each. We are a soft rock sort of band. Do you think it would go well with our type of music and is it fairly easy to get used to?
To see what sort of music ma band plays here it is www.myspace.com/marigoldtaxi

Cheers!
I don't know how well it would work for you guys. Maybe if you wanted to add an experimental edge to your music.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Well me and the singer think it would make us like unique in a way compared to bands in our area, which is good. The drummer just keeps saying we will sound techno and dance musicy and our bassist wants to try it out and see how it sounds. Even if it doesnt go well we can either keep it to play with or sell it for the same price on Ebay
Hehe your lead singer sounds like me...
It would be a cool effect to have, but I'm not sure how it would work on guitars, especially live. Maybe you guys should just distinguish yourself by your playing. Don't get me wrong, you sound pretty good now, but with some more practice, you guys could be amazing and blow other local bands away.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
I have one. I used it in a Radiohead-esque band...rock n roll. And yes, very useful.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Wayward, it isnt going to be used for plugging hte guitars into..its going to be used as a synth with a keyboard im sure.

Thanks for the compliments mate..if you have a myspace just give me the link on here