I just got a catalog from Music 123. I was browsing through electric guitars when this sucker popped out and slapped me in the face. Washburn WG587 7 string. List price, $949.80.

Sale price, $179.99.

Before I waste my money, I wanna know. Is this guitar a piece of crap or is it worth a hundred eighty?
I've never played a 7 string in my life so I was thinking for $180 it's a pretty damn good deal.
With some new pups and possibly tuners that could be really sweet.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Not looking to sink any money into it just yet, but someday it could be a project. I'm also a photographer and looking into a career in that, so I'll have a little spare cash to work on my guitars and such. Maybe I'll spend a little to get the washburn sounding better, but for now I just need to convince my dad to let me get it.
don't look too impressive at first, but probably a change of pickups would make it better. and maybe changing the bridge and tuners.
Ibanez VBT700 V-Blade
Ibanez RG220B
Dean Vendetta 1.0
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech XMM Metal Master
Digitech RP80 Multi Effects
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor