Page 1 of 5
It can be explosives, guns, or anti-tank weaponry.

My favorites are the M1 Carbine and the Kar98.
The MP44 was pretty much the precursor to assault rifles, so I choose it. For tanks...hmm, perhaps the Soviet T34; after all, it pretty much demolished the Germans on the Eastern front.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
^ The only reason why the Soviets whooped the Germans is that the Germans were not equipped for the Russian winter, otherwise the luftwaffe would've wiped them all out

Thompson, Garan, and Focke Wulfes
hue
the flamethrower tank from WWII

Quote by HangmaN47
motorboat the clit you motorboatin' sonofabitch.
Kar 98 thompson B.A.R. Springfield MP44
Quote by thesublime
genious, silverstringz

Quote by Invader Jim
I admire you, SiLvEr_StRiNgZ. I have a short, VERY short fuse and would have instantly killed nearly everyone in the room, but you, on the other hand, did good. Have a cookie and a gold star.
haha, someone plays alot of games, i love the kar98 and m1 for rifles
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Enfield rifle, or maybe the Thompson.

Oh and the STG44.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
a lee enfield rifle, or a bren gun.
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
Quote by GiantRaven
The Nuke...

get out.
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
Lee Enfield Rifle.

and before anyone else says it: A gas Chamber.
Quote by sock_demon
^ The only reason why the Soviets whooped the Germans is that the Germans were not equipped for the Russian winter, otherwise the luftwaffe would've wiped them all out

Thompson, Garan, and Focke Wulfes

Pfft, what an excuse. That's like saying "The only reason they lost was because of poor strategical planning".
Quote by AzureNight
The MP44 was pretty much the precursor to assault rifles, so I choose it. For tanks...hmm, perhaps the Soviet T34; after all, it pretty much demolished the Germans on the Eastern front.

Although the T34 was highly efficient, I prefer the motherload of heavy tanks, the Russian JS-III. Best heavy tank of WW2.

As far as my favorite weapon, I like the M1A1 Carbine and BAR that the Americans used, but the German Mauser rifle was pretty cool too.
Quote by scarfacesuit
i agree with giantraven... the nuke would rape all of these.

No Nukes
hue
Quote by Archaon
Pfft, what an excuse. That's like saying "The only reason they lost was because of poor strategical planning".

Although the T34 was highly efficient, I prefer the motherload of heavy tanks, the Russian JS-III. Best heavy tank of WW2.

QFT. JS-II and III FTW.

Thompson's were awesome as well.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Archaon
, the Russian JS-III. Best heavy tank of WW2.

Um... not the best heavy tank of the war, in fact there is little evidence that they were even used during the war, and if they were , they were certainly not used for enough time to earn the title of 'best heavy tank of WW2'.

Best weapon for mine is the MG-42, that was feared by allied troops more than anything. If anything won the war it was American production.
BAR's. Awesome.

(Invalid img)
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
Mosin Nagant.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by Archaon

As far as my favorite weapon, I like the M1A1 Carbine and BAR that the Americans used, but the German Mauser rifle was pretty cool too.

The JS tanks were the heaviest, but they were barely used and highly inefficient. I forgot which model it was, but one of them was so heavy it sank into the mud and was useless.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Bren LMG just because of COD2.
that was my favorite gun.
Quote by Kneusje
^ He's right!

Quote by Flea of RHCP
I LOVE, I LOVE, I LOVE... KILLER WHALES! AND I LOVE MANGOS! AND IGGY POP TOO! I LOVE IGGY POP! AND EVEN GETTING UP EARLY IN THE MORNING, AND SWIMMING! AND TAKING A GOOOOOD SH*T! AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU TOO!

Quote by AzureNight

I agree, but the Lee-Enfield survived two years, and more, so I would have to go with the Lee-Enfield. The T34 was cheap as well, as well as being better than the German Panzers.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by absinthe5765

M1 Garand won the war.

No it didn't. Despite what you may think, most of the war was won on the eastern front. Maybe if you posted a pic of the Mosin Nagant I'd let you slide.
Quote by AzureNight
The JS tanks were the heaviest, but they were barely used and highly inefficient. I forgot which model it was, but one of them was so heavy it sank into the mud and was useless.

It all depends on the terrain, really. I'm pretty sure a lot of heavy tanks would sink into mud and be left immobile, but if you're fighting in urban terrain, the heavy (near impenetratable) armor of the JS-III would not only be a lethal weapon but could also be used very well for advancing cover, in narrow spaces (like I said, urban terrain - between buildings).

I'll admit it was rarely used though. However, in combat simulations I've played (a la Close Combat), I find it more combat efficient than German Tigers.

If you're really into WW2 check out the game series Close Combat 1-5.
Springfield bolt-action rifle.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Last edited by Smokey Amp at Jan 16, 2007,
Laser Gun, you know the one that shoots out that beam of deadly light
"Blade, ready to die?" "I was born ready mother F*****"
Quote by kromatik
You can't hug your children with nuclear arms...

You can't hug your children with fire arms either. Well, you can, but they'd be very well done.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Page 1 of 5