What makes good music?
What makes a good musician?
What, in your opinion, is the highest form of music? (not best genre!)
How do you express yourself with music, and how do you balance
expression with technical talent?
1)happiness
2)dedication
3)uh...
4)I jam with friends and build emotion through deep solos rather than shreding...I just let stuff happen...
Quote by epiphonist13
1)happiness
2)dedication
3)uh...
4)I jam with friends and build emotion through deep solos rather than shreding...I just let stuff happen...

Good shredders have emotion in their music. I also disagree with happiness making good music, what about sadness...but this is all my opinion which means nothing

1) Emotion
2) Passion
3) Uhh...
4) Whenever I feel full of emotion, I might strum the guitar or play my bass, then I'd start developing that into something. You can express yourself while remaining technically advanced, though. I can't say how to do that.

5) This forum is only for questions about the forums
What makes good music? Good balance of harmony, melody and rhythm. Or maybe just amazing melody and rhythm. Or sometimes amazing harmony and rhythm.
What makes a good musician? Sincerity, and the rest, I dont know.
What, in your opinion, is the highest form of music? (not best genre!) There is only one genre of music which is music.
How do you express yourself with music, and how do you balance
expression with technical talent? By using technical talent as a tool to achieve expression.

"Physics is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." - Richard Feynman
Quote by kirbyrocknroll
Good shredders have emotion in their music.

lol, shredders like to show how good they are, they're not putting any emotion into it. It's just fast, faster, fastest, malmsteen. But that's my humble opinion, I just don't like shreddin'

A good guitarist is someone who loves to play guitar, who sleeps with his guitar, who takes a shower with his guitar (although that might be kinda foolish), who runs back in a building that's on fire to save his guitar from being burnt to ashes and calls her lucille afterwards.

It's not about technique, nor talent. It's about passion.
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers are not gay. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who is.