Quote by BigBrownBeaver
fag!

No thank you i don't smoke, anyway i quite like the new series, i'm halfway through watching the second series again. Tyrol is one of my favourite characters.
BSG is the greatest show on television right now.

And Edward James Olmos is the manliest man there ever was!

Btw, movie? Do you mean miniseries?

Also, Draken...Chief IS awesome. Just wait til you get into Season 3, man. Season 3, Episode 4. Something happens there that will make you shit your ****ing pants! It's that awesome.

Btw, my friend's gf looks a HELL of a lot like Calli. I told her she should call him "Chief" in bed
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
Quote by LilVikingboy
BSG is the greatest show on television right now.

And Edward James Olmos is the manliest man there ever was!

Btw, movie? Do you mean miniseries?

Also, Draken...Chief IS awesome. Just wait til you get into Season 3, man. Season 3, Episode 4. Something happens there that will make you shit your ****ing pants! It's that awesome.

Btw, my friend's gf looks a HELL of a lot like Calli. I told her she should call him "Chief" in bed

No the Original Movie and series back in the 70s. Freakin' classic.
and shit exodus part 2 ****ing badass, FTLing into the atmosphere.
Luke you douche, you know full well that Battlestar is my favourite thing in the world and you didn't even give me a shout out. You are off my Christmas card list, buddy
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Draken
and shit exodus part 2 ****ing badass, FTLing into the atmosphere.

haha that's the one I was talking about. Sorry, mixed up my episodes. Yea, that's the Adama Maneuver now.

Also, am I the only one that misses the moustache? That thing was SO ****ing epic. And is it just me or does more facial hair = more badass? Tigh grew out the beard and become much cooler. Chief grows out the beard, he gets more badass. Adama...well, he's always badass, but still.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
Quote by LilVikingboy
haha that's the one I was talking about. Sorry, mixed up my episodes. Yea, that's the Adama Maneuver now.

Also, am I the only one that misses the moustache? That thing was SO ****ing epic. And is it just me or does more facial hair = more badass? Tigh grew out the beard and become much cooler. Chief grows out the beard, he gets more badass. Adama...well, he's always badass, but still.

shame Lee becomes a fatty.
Quote by pimpslap1236
NERD!!!!!!!!!

fail. gay thread. super gay. contagious maybe

On a scale of "1 to absolute-cocknose". You're a twat.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult

i agree
and

A big shout to my bsg lovin' buddy yakult, president of UG and all around drunken lactose intolerant cool guy

Is it me or is Cally the hottest female in it?
Quote by Yakult

i dont get were "twat" is situated on that scale. is it in the middle or completely off the charts? write out the whole scale next time