Alright I have to tell someone about this!! Alright so last night im chilling a pretty decent rock club in houston right and we are chilling with some friends in a band right. They recorded at this studio and Bobby Blotzer ( of RATT ) was the one who owned it they had met him and all that jazz. We are sitting there and up comes Bobby , says Hey to our friends and goes " Hey , you guys are from Capital Volume huh?" Im like HOLY CRAP this guy knows MY band we start talking about rock music today and all ,get into a long convo we hear some stoies bout seeing Nikki Sixx , Slash and everyone just hanging out on the strip. He said that he likes our band and that the name is really really catchy. Anyways he asked you know what we were doin out , did we know the band playing or you know... I was like well we came here to watch the bands and try to get a gig here , he says you got one dont worry. Calls over the manager says " This band is a new and upcoming hard ****in rock band ,no bull shit , balls out , young and fresh give them a slot on the busiest night of the week , you will NOT be dissapointed" , manager gives us his home number and bobby gives us his cell and we called earlier to set dates up and all. Im sorry but as a 15 year old rock guitarist , I find this to be BAD ASS!

-----

Share stories similar? Discuss mine??
Lucky. Hope you guys do well at the gig!
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Nice, congrats
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
Oh, yesh. When you are famous, dont forget all the UG'ers!
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Quote by Gman400
Lucky. Hope you guys do well at the gig!

Yea now we are like CRAP we gotta not only kick ass but we have to seriously show we , even though being young, can hold up as our own in the rock scene. It's somewhat of a mini break in our carrear yea I'll def keep you guys updated. Hopefully we can head over to his studip and get like an EP done or something...
Congratulations, dude. Also, good luck at the gig.
Don't You Talk to Billy Idol That Way.

Gear:
Epiphone Limited Ed. G-400 W/ Maestro Trem
Washburn WI14 Idol Series
Jasmine ES-31 Acoustic-Electric
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112
Can I come to this gig? (You'd have to arrange for me to fly to Houston form London though)
TO = used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from

TWO = the number 2

TOO = in addition; also; furthermore; to an excessive extent or degree
i love when stuff like that happens, everything comes together so quick and you feel like holy shit i can make it as a musician!! good for you man have some awsome stage performance and leave the crowd wanting more and soon enough your band will be the next best thing good luck have fun!!
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Ahh I hate living in a small comunity like I do I don't get chances like that.
myspace.com/theunwantedjellybean <--- Add It!
Yea man those moments where you are like , all this hard work might be paying off!! I hope so too man because this could boost us alot , we are so young we just need the right tools to go somewhere. Just playing a kick ass show would be great, hopefully well have a great year lol.
dude at the gig you have to wear bright orange pants with the pockets out. or something equally as annoying. This will get you remembered. trust me. I am experienced.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
^ Yea im thinking about trying that , we all have the old ass crappy VHS cams though. What we might do is record it , but use like audition to replace audio with a studio version of the song lol like a crappy music video. We'll see hopefully we can get some mp3's up by next month , and record a demo and try to get a local label interested.
Congratulations. You might be getting a record deal soon.... Lucky you. =)
haha I wish that be SWEET on so many levels!! Hopefully I'll prolly bump this topic when I get news on the gig and studio and all that! Def' I'll make sure to tell them I self learned from UG , tell them about the pit'sters and all! Thats hopefully if we get lucky...
someone from the UK subs wanted to get my old band to tour with them...kinda weird...
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Nirvana_RATM2
Hopefully we can head over to his studip and get like an EP done or something...

just as long as you get there and he doesnt say something like
"before we record your EP, Buttsecks anyone?"

But seriously, congratulations.
I hope you do awesome.
Quote by Kneusje
^ He's right!

Quote by Flea of RHCP
I LOVE, I LOVE, I LOVE... KILLER WHALES! AND I LOVE MANGOS! AND IGGY POP TOO! I LOVE IGGY POP! AND EVEN GETTING UP EARLY IN THE MORNING, AND SWIMMING! AND TAKING A GOOOOOD SH*T! AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU TOO!

Props, that's lucky as hell.

Not to kill the buzz, but no record company in their right mind would give a fifteen year old a record deal, so don't shoot too high.

But play a kickass show! Because there's no reason not to.
i live in houston, whats you band name, when and where you playin? i'll check you guys out
Quote by fenderfreak101

Ive always wanted to know this about local bands and such, how did you guys get that proffessional looking logo?
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Quote by clincher09
Ive always wanted to know this about local bands and such, how did you guys get that proffessional looking logo?

Haha I've wanted to know that too....

Recordings arent great quality but its good..get some better quality and it would pwn.
Quote by stringmagician
Props, that's lucky as hell.

Not to kill the buzz, but no record company in their right mind would give a fifteen year old a record deal, so don't shoot too high.

But play a kickass show! Because there's no reason not to.

Yea we arent aiming to get famous you know we are just trying to give a bad ass show to loyal rock and roll fans you know. Whatever happens , happens lol thats life for you. Gotta admit sometimes Im like woah.... i know that dude haha. BTW yea logo was drawn by one of my family members and we just used photoshop for colors and such. So hopefully we will get a good show and a nice buzz generated..