Page 1 of 3
Quote by TimmyPage06
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3591126656079548018&q=guitar+solo

Well, it's the only time I've ever seen or heard of him.. I tried googling him to no avail.. at the time..

That was abso****inglutely amazing.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by altronataku
bedroom shredders are all worthless peons.

Your face is a worthless peon.
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
Your face is a worthless peon.

aw someone's mad because he just realized he's wasted countless hours on something no one will ever give a shit about.

btw nice comeback.
Last edited by altronataku at Jan 15, 2007,
The first guy was good, cool sounding neoclassical stuff played cleanly (literally on the clean channel, which you almost never see).
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Quote by altronataku
bedroom shredders are all worthless peons.

I was going to make fun of you until I looked at the bands you liked in your profile. + You're a classical fan.

So I'll just settle with this:
You're gay.
Quote by TimmyPage06
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3591126656079548018&q=guitar+solo

Well, it's the only time I've ever seen or heard of him.. I tried googling him to no avail.. at the time..

that was pretty sweet, didnt rly like the intro but the tapping was pretty sweet
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by Joshrocker48

oh yea, forgot about him.

this is the only guy's who's ever going to make something of himself. he's a great classical player and has great musical feel.

the rest of them are all worthless peons.
Quote by altronataku
aw someone's mad because he just realized he's wasted countless hours on something no one will ever give a shit about.

btw nice comeback.

You took that seriously? What the hell? I'm no bedroom shredder. In fact, I've been keeping myself from practicing sweep picking cuz I'm worried about becoming a mindless shredder that plays fast out of key shit just to impress non-guitarists.
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

Quote by Haha, Crackhead
You took that seriously? What the hell? I'm no bedroom shredder. In fact, I've been keeping myself from practicing sweep picking cuz I'm worried about becoming a mindless shredder that plays fast out of key shit just to impress non-guitarists.

not saying you shouldn't work on your sweep.

just don't end up being an unproductive douche modeling himself after Rusty Cooley or Herman Li.
Quote by altronataku
oh yea, forgot about him.

this is the only guy's who's ever going to make something of himself. he's a great classical player and has great musical feel.

the rest of them are all worthless peons.

Have you watched all of these videos being posted? 2 of them were really good.
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

Quote by Joshrocker48

i love his canon rock version and his amadeus rock
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
Have you watched all of these videos being posted? 2 of them were really good.

i'm sorry but i am a jazz/classical elitist and i laugh at the fact that people actually think most rock shredders have actual skills or make good music.
Quote by altronataku
not saying you shouldn't work on your sweep.

just don't end up being an unproductive douche modeling himself after Rusty Cooley or Herman Li.

I'm planning in working on the technique soon. But, that's exactly what I was worried about at first. I didn't quite trust myself, seeing as I'm still in the early stagesof guitar. I've only been playing a little over a year. Tis a shame how both of those could make such beautiful music if they'd just put feeling into it.

Edit - And Herman needs to get over the whole video game sound thing. It's annoying.
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

Quote by altronataku
i'm sorry but i am a jazz/classical elitist and i laugh at the fact that people actually think most rock shredders have actual skills or make good music.

You're right. Most of them don't. But, that fat guy was quite amazing, IMO. And I can see from your location thing or whatever that you like Cacophony.
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

Quote by Haha, Crackhead
I'm planning in working on the technique soon. But, that's exactly what I was worried about at first. I didn't quite trust myself, seeing as I'm still in the early stagesof guitar. I've only been playing a little over a year. Tis a shame how both of those could make such beautiful music if they'd just put feeling into it.

they all put feelings into their music. they just have no control over their musical direction. they have in their mind the urge to create good music, but they get taken over by their pathetic need to meet the speed quota.

so um, yea, they can burn in hell with their shitty Ibanezs and shitty Krank amps.
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
You're right. Most of them don't. But, that fat guy was quite amazing, IMO. And I can see from your location thing or whatever that you like Cacophony.

just mostly marty friedman. i don't like jason becker's playing that much.
Quote by altronataku
they all put feelings into their music. they just have no control over their musical direction. they have in their mind the urge to create good music, but they get taken over by their pathetic need to meet the speed quota..

I guess that makes sense.

so um, yea, they can burn in hell with their shitty Ibanezs and shitty Krank amps.

Yes. Yes, they can.
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

Quote by Haha, Crackhead

You have no idea what the **** you're talking about, do you?

And altron, stop badmouthing bedroom shredders. Ever consider that these guys like to write their own stuff too and don't just play shred all day? I like you, but you're still gay.
Quote by altronataku
just mostly marty friedman. i don't like jason becker's playing that much.

Yeah. I've seen some of his solo stuff. It's pretty amazing. But, I still prefer the 2 of them together.
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

Quote by altronataku

You're musical taste is pathetic. imo.
Quote by Archaon
You have no idea what the **** you're talking about, do you?

And altron, stop badmouthing bedroom shredders. Ever consider that these guys like to write their own stuff too and don't just play shred all day? I like you, but you're still gay.

If those guys actually did write their own stuff, wouldn't you think that they'd post videos of that too? Most of the time, they don't. So, I'll continue to assume that they can't write good music themselves.
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

Quote by Archaon

Ever consider that these guys like to write their own stuff too and don't just play shred all day?

Not really. because it's mainly not true. and whatever they do write ends up being shitty shredfest. see: Rusty Cooley.

Quote by Leonheart
You're musical taste is pathetic. imo.

I'm sorry. I tried conjuring up all the care energy I had but I still couldn't care enough. sorry man.
Quote by altronataku
I'm sorry. I tried conjuring up all the care energy I had but I still couldn't care enough. sorry man.

It's alright man.

On topic, I really liked the first video.
Quote by Joshrocker48

His head is really odd. Sorry... but that's seriously the only thing I look at the whole time. I'm not a bad person!
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
His head is really odd. Sorry... but that's seriously the only thing I look at the whole time. I'm not a bad person!
lmfao no. same man.

i call him mr. squarehead. it's like squarepants but squarehead hehehe...
Good ol Matt, he is definately one of the best players on youtube, if not the best.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Page 1 of 3