I dont know what to think.
Quote by Spl!nTeRgu!tAr
im getting the C-1 Hellraiser Baritone and replacing the EMG 81 with my Zakk Wylde EMG 81

****in great dude
There are much better and more versatile pedals for the same, or close to the same price.
I downloaded a .exe once, opened it, and it pretty much nailed my computer, and yes, by nailed I mean, got it's **** out and shoved it in my computers ass.
the MT-2 is a tinny sounding piece of garbage, you might like it now but wait untill you actually have to play with other musicians.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
mt-2 is fkin awsome if you know how to control it right
my adapter stoped working with my mt-2 though....it kinda pisses me off how i gotta get a 9 volt battery everytime it's gonna run out
Stock MT-2s are decent...i guess....

Modded MT-2s arent bad at all, I recommend the Keeley mod.

But like I said, you can get better quality elsewhere. And this will be my last post in this thread since ive gotten into too many "MT-2 is the greatest pedal in the world" arguments to care anymore.
I downloaded a .exe once, opened it, and it pretty much nailed my computer, and yes, by nailed I mean, got it's **** out and shoved it in my computers ass.
i own one.. not good at all with a tube amp. But with a solid state amp i find it alright for what i paid for it.
2005 Ibanez RG1570
1998 Ibanez RG7620
1998 Mesa 2 Ch. Dual Rec
Never used or owned one.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
I got one for free, brand new. Amazing pedal for the circumstances, and it is really versatile.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
krank maximus distortus is better, and more brutal.
My Youtube Vids

"Be formless... shapeless like water.

If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle.

Water can flow, and it can crash....Be water, my friend..." - Bruce Lee
Sometime in the future, when you guys have played more gear and developed your chops enough to not sound like arse through nice tube amps, you will look back and realise that the metalzone and its cronies completly suck. You can flame me now but I am sure that in the future this will happen to you. It happens to everyone. Until then..have fun!
Quote by Spl!nTeRgu!tAr
im getting the C-1 Hellraiser Baritone and replacing the EMG 81 with my Zakk Wylde EMG 81

****in great dude
i pretty much agree, though i do use a metal muff, which i need because my tube amp doesnt overdrive at all, it actually has note definition and is more natural sounding, i suggest anyone looking into buying an MT-2 consider the Metal Muff instead, its much nicer sounding and is about the same price, or even cheaper.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
im not a fan of the metal zone. Far to much top end even when playing with a LP or SG and cranking the bass on the EQ. Like the other guy said just a little to tinny sound, not enough balls.
imo Its kindof decent at really low volumes with some delay, but thats about it
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
i pretty much agree, though i do use a metal muff, which i need because my tube amp doesnt overdrive at all, it actually has note definition and is more natural sounding, i suggest anyone looking into buying an MT-2 consider the Metal Muff instead, its much nicer sounding and is about the same price, or even cheaper.

Im with you on the muff. EH IMO are in an entirely different ball park than MT2s.
Quote by Spl!nTeRgu!tAr

****in great dude