After reading a few reviews, I am under the vague impression that the remodeled peavey classic amps, aren't as good as the old ones were. The only thing is after doing a few searches I haven't come up with any particular reason(s) why. I was thinking of purchasing one new, but would I be better served to look for a used one?

In particular, I was looking at the 50 watt 2x12 version.
Guitars: Agile 2800DLX (LH), Fender Standard Strat (LH)
Amps: Peavey 5150 II, Peavey ValveKing 112
Effects: Boss Ge-7, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Digitech Digi-Delay, Electro Harmonix Holy Grail reverb
is it tube?
Quote by fil69
Hu r emos???

Quote by .Sidewinder.
could someone translate that last post for me please?
Quote by Strat_Player
is it tube?

Yeah, the classic series amps are all tube.
Effects: Boss Ge-7, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Digitech Digi-Delay, Electro Harmonix Holy Grail reverb
well its not gonan be good if ya wanna sound like greenday

edit: unless you use pedals of course
Quote by fil69
Hu r emos???

Quote by .Sidewinder.
could someone translate that last post for me please?
you guys are so much help...

Does anyone actually have an answer to the question i asked in my original post?
I have an older 410 and the only thing that I know is different for certain is that the newer models have an effects loop but mine doesn't. As far as the tone, I haven't played one of the updated versions yet so I don't know. If I were you, I would try to buy a used one. The classic series doesn't hold its value very well and its pretty easy to find 30's or 50's for under $400 used.(plus I think the older versions look sexier and more bassman-ish) I found my 410 for 350 on craigslist.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...