Page 1 of 3
Discuss.
Quote by GreenDayChris
I drink, and say oi occasionally. but I can't get laid to save my life.

Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
MX4Life you fucking godhaha
I always drop the f bomb...infront of adults....I dont remember the first time...maybe when I was like 4 or 5.
'J'adore ah les femmes', yeah I love my riches, 'bonjour' money and 'au revoir' bitches
You mean like at an adult? I told my uncle he was a ****ing momma's boy
Quote by CousticStrangla
I know I have Body Dysmorphic Disorder too.

Quote by Raz_Steroid
So you're a Transformer?
i still haven't i don't like swearing that much except when it's cold anyway. - Megan
ferret.
It was probably kindergarten. I had just learned what it was and used it all the time when I was talking to my parents.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

On the bus. Sixth Grade...thats when I first knew what it meant.

But in third grade I asked my mom what the "fuc*" word is
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Quote by mikr_guitar
i still haven't i don't like swearing that much except when it's cold anyway. - Megan

I don't swear too much either. It loses its effects if you do it too much.
Didn't do it till I was thirteen. My dog was being attacked by this bigger dog and I was yelling at my dad "for his fucking gun"
Still have yet to say that word and the S' word, Every other obscene word, even the ones allowed on TV are rare about twice a year.
the first one i ****en dropped one at my mum? well lets see, i was about 5 and she was pissed off so she started swearing and i was like what does that mean? so she said oh its just a word that you use when youre angry. so i said mums a ****. ROFL it was so funny cos my dad was right there and he was like not wrong there.

...now my dads an asshole
you mean to tell me that when you hurt yourself you don't yell out obscenities? If i stub my toe I go into a cussing fit.
when i was really little my sisters older friends told me to say it(fucken) so not knowing what it meant i went around saying the house saying it rather loudly and said it to my parents when they had friends over
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
this year in music class, the oboe player sucks ass and played horribly and I shouted out "what the **** was that" and everyone heard me
(40 people in the class plus the teacher)
Quote by archangels666
Find me someone who doesn't do that and I'll show you a man humping a hippopotamus.

Quote by Vigilantius
High chairs are for little girls. My kids eat gravel off of bare concrete.

Quote by mikr_guitar

Wow, your name is Megan and your into RHCP.

Just
me.

I cuss. Alot.
Not in front of my parents. Yet.
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
i read it on pavement when i was 4 or 5, and read it out loud, my dad yelled at me and took away some of my toys...i dont realize what was so bad about it...
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
The first time I said it was in front of my mom, way back when in 2nd grade. She smacked me across the face and grounded me and told my dad who yelled at me as well. Needless to say I was off swearing for quite a while. XD
UGHC Member
Quote by Magero
You're my whore....I'm Defy's...it's a chain dude...you just happen to be at the bottom of it...unless theres an ear-wig or someting you wanna make your bitch.

Quote by Vittu0666
You rock.
when talking to my bus driver. He got mad the first time but never cared from that day on. Then he got fired.
I was nine, and I told a hockey ref to go fuck himself after a bullshit crosschecking call. My first game misconduct... good times.

EDIT: I swear all the time, but I do try to censor myself in front of adults who may get their panties in a bunch over "foul" language.
Last edited by bigwillie at Jan 15, 2007,
Not sure. I haven't ever said any profanities in front of my mom. But I do everywhere else pretty much.

And I can't uinderstand how a person can not say fuck at least once.
I was about four and I was just making random noises and out it slipped. I got yelled at for it before I even knew it was a bad word. Nowadays I still can't use it lightly, but my parents realize that if I'm worked up enough about something to drop an f in front of them then whatever I'm upset about is probably more important than the stupid word.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
I was five or something, and I was just spouting out various nonsense words that rhymed with duck. I didn't even know what the **** I said, but my dad was pretty pissed.
I heard it on a movie once when when I was little. (It also included 'the finger') So, as weird as it may sound, I was going all around the house saying F- you and flipping people of all day. Then my parents explained what I was actually doing. Good times...
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
"Hey Robert, say 'fuck.'"
"Fuck."
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
Swearing is dumb.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
Quote by davebooska
you mean to tell me that when you hurt yourself you don't yell out obscenities? If i stub my toe I go into a cussing fit.

Dude I had a malfuctioning bottle rocket blow up in my hands, you heard a loud scream of pain then a hopping fool laugh well shaking his hand in pain. No profanity at all, real mean hold it in.
I came out of my mother's womb and I was like "Fuck! That hurt like a muffuggin' bitch. Goddamnit I smell like shit. Who are these niggas and why are they touchin me."

True story.
in front of my science teacher over the summer a year ago working on campus at my school. he's like "Your breaking the rules!" So i said "Fuck the rules! WE'RE ON FUCKING BREAK!"
Quote by snipelfritz
I never thought I'd say this, but Bloody Piss sounds damn good.

The Iced Earth Thread
Page 1 of 3