Are these Keeley mods really worth it? I was thinking of getting a modded TS-9 of my rig, and I was wondering if its that much better than the regular TS-9 that I can buy in store?
What kind of beneficial changes have they made to it?

Thanks in advance for your help
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
Mesa Traditional cab w/ v30's
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
You can mod them yourself for a fraction of the price. With that out of the way I think they are great. The TS9 mods to a TS808, which is my favorite OD.
Quote by Spl!nTeRgu!tAr
im getting the C-1 Hellraiser Baritone and replacing the EMG 81 with my Zakk Wylde EMG 81

****in great dude
the ts9 mod, i thought, made everything a bit smoother. its not as harsh anymore. theres more changes to, like more bass and such. very nice mod IMO
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
So its worth purchasing? I'd be getting it directly from www.robertkeeley.com as I dont have a TS-9 to begin with, so its worth buying brand new from them?
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
They're overpriced. If you certainly can't mod them yourself, then buy it. I think modding yourself would be much easier.
Sent from my iPad.
they are nice mods, but its not worth paying them to do it, most of them you can do yourself with about $10 worth of parts and a little soldering.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I've never modded anything that had to do with guitar before by myself, so I doubt I'd be able to do it, unless its ridiculously easy?
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
you just need to switch in some caps, not too hard, but if you arent comfortable with soldering in small spaces than you might as well buy one from them.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I'll talk to my dad about it, he's an electrician, so basically all we'd need is a detailed map of the interior of the pedal and what to mod and so on, can you get one of those?
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
Google
Quote by Spl!nTeRgu!tAr
im getting the C-1 Hellraiser Baritone and replacing the EMG 81 with my Zakk Wylde EMG 81

****in great dude