I cannot do pinch harmonics. I've asked most guitarists I know and none of them can teach me how to do it. -_- Could some of you guys help me out?
UGHC Member
Quote by Magero
You're my whore....I'm Defy's...it's a chain dude...you just happen to be at the bottom of it...unless theres an ear-wig or someting you wanna make your bitch.

Quote by Vittu0666
You rock.
go to cyberfret.com, guitar techniques, pinch harmonics.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
to me it all depends on how u hold the pick, u got to hold the tip at an angle and ur thumb has to barly hit the string it takes alot of practice.

maybe that will help
Thanks...its all stuff I've been told before so I probably just need to sit and try until I can do it.
UGHC Member
Quote by Magero
You're my whore....I'm Defy's...it's a chain dude...you just happen to be at the bottom of it...unless theres an ear-wig or someting you wanna make your bitch.

Quote by Vittu0666
You rock.
yeah, it's not really something that can be taught, you just gotta get a feel for it
when i was first learnin it seemed the more relaxed my hand was the better, and theres lotsa videos for it on youtube n stuff
Thanks, everyone. I'll try them out this afternoon.
UGHC Member
Quote by Magero

Quote by Vittu0666
You rock.