ok i was reading the "ok i have got to know" thread about the titty twister and read some comments and read the double standerds 1 why is there double standeds if a girl sack wacks a guy say at skool they might get a suspention but if a guy punches a girl in breasts or the vagina theyll probably get a long suspension and a fine for sexual harrassment why is this? As another comment siad if they foughtt for so long to be equal with men that is true again does anyone else think that there are double standerds??
Last edited by beetroot10 at Jan 15, 2007,
Quote by Sgt. Pepper19
What is a "standerd"? Is it somthing similar to a standard?

What's "somthing"? Is it similar to "something"?

Don't be a fag.
Quote by beetroot10
sorry ment to say standard

Because life is unfair. The nazis get punished for their crimes against humanity when they attack helpless civilians but the American soldiers in Iraq do not. It was A OK when the christians raped and pillaged during the crusades, but when terrorists attempt to do the same on a much smaller scale it is unacceptable. These are kind of weak examples, but the point is that yo get the point.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

There will always be double standards.

They're part of the definition of "freedom."
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others." Line from Animal Farm, by George Orwell. Good book.
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
Quote by Ackj
"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others." Line from Animal Farm, by George Orwell. Good book.

Never mind good book.

Awesome author. 1984 rules as well.

I think a double-standard exists so that people will measure themselves against the actions of other people. There's no proper reason for it's existence, I think.