Page 1 of 2
Ok I got high Every single day last week. now next saturday, I'm getting a blood and urine test. will the marijuana show up, and if it does will they tell my parents or will i get screwed somehow.

Thanks alot in advance.
yes, you will get screwed. by a large german named hanz

drugs are bad m'kay
MY BANDS

Phat Toosday and the Astro-Bus
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/ptabmusic

Lets All Get Superpowers
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/lags

Hobstolopho
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/hobstolopho

Come Visit Today!!!
drink a shitload of cranberry juice and water, like seriously DON'T stop drinking eithr all week. it'll hopefully clean out most of it. but i doubt it'll work. how many hits did you take total?
I will fuc
like i had 4 blunts total

EDIT: The purpose of the drug test is to see how my protein is but will they tell my parents if they find weed
Why are you getting a blood and urine test? If it was for work, or something like that in which you knew months in advance that it will happen ,and you smoked weed anyway, then you are a total dumbass and deserve whatever comes your way. Nothing personal.
If they do a drug test, and it tests positive for drugs, they won't tell your parents, don't worry about it.

Artard
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
u wont get cought if its been a week and if u do say that the day u got the test there were ppl smokeing at school at u were around them lol because it would be that hight after a week
Guitars:
Ibanez IC300
Fender American Strat w/RioGrande texas specials

Amps:
Fender FM212R
a now broken tube amp

Quote by Gofishus
Dual Core. Do More. <-- Intel branded women.

Member of the Stevie Ray Vaughan Fan Club
Ok drink lots of water and cranberry juice, then if they give you a piss test contaminate it with a pubic hair and keep drinking the aformentioned fluids until the next test.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

if its administered by a doctor, i think he has to do doctor-patient confidentiality...but if your underaged im not so sure, he may have to tell your legal gaurdians
I just thought of something else. If you're really really screwed you could smugle someone else's pee into the test and just put that in. It'd be pretty gross, but it would be safe.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Quote by greendayguitar
If they do a drug test, and it tests positive for drugs, they won't tell your parents, don't worry about it.

Artard

how do you know this?
i think that if they are testing for protein, then they don't use the same equipment they would to test for thc, so they won't find out. If i'm wrong, though, you're probably ****ed
pot stays in your blood for approximately 25-30 days. your ****ed.
if at first you dont succeed....FAILURE MUST BE YOUR STYLE
Don't do drugs? That might help.
Don't You Talk to Billy Idol That Way.

Gear:
Epiphone Limited Ed. G-400 W/ Maestro Trem
Washburn WI14 Idol Series
Jasmine ES-31 Acoustic-Electric
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112
If they're looking for protein, why would they look for drugs? Unless the "protein" is a cover story to take you off guard... How long ago did you know about this test?
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
in australia if your over 14 then they cant tell your parents unless you say, so it might be similar in america
Quote by GUNZI
in australia if your over 14 then they cant tell your parents unless you say, so it might be similar in america

Pretty much everything is 18 in America regarding freedom from parents.
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
Pissing it out is a myth. I'm sorry to say it buddy, but it just won't work. If its not actually for a drug test, the doctor shouldn't tell your parents(Doctor-Patient confidentiality I believe covers that). I'd say your best bet is to just come clean to the doc.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Ackj
If they're looking for protein, why would they look for drugs? Unless the "protein" is a cover story to take you off guard... How long ago did you know about this test?

the doctor told me today, because i needed a physical. but shhe said i need another blood test because the last time i got one was last year, so yeah..
Quote by GUNZI

This is America. No chance minors have nearly as much rights as in Australia.
Why are they taking the test? Just to test for protein, like at the doctors? Did they say they were going to test for drugs and what reason did they give? Because, every test they do costs money and takes time, so if they're checking for protein, they aren't going to do all the other tests (like a drug test). If they have some reason to check for drugs and are going to, just drink a lot of water all week. It might work, it might not, but it won't hurt. Plus, it's not like this is for a job or anything, who cares if your parents find out that you smoke weed. They probably did too when they were your age.
well...for one thing cranberry juice protects against Urinary Tract Infections. it DOES NOT clean your pee. The quickest way to get drugs out of your system is to exercise a lot and keep your metabolism going. When you smoke pot it gets synthesised into a metabolite and stored in your fat.

If they are checking protein out they will not drug test you.
Quote by rock_and_blues
if its administered by a doctor, i think he has to do doctor-patient confidentiality...but if your underaged im not so sure, he may have to tell your legal gaurdians

Uh, there's no such thing as Doc-Patient confidentiality in the medical practice. In Psychiatric study, though, thats different.
theres some kind of pill or vitamin you can take to cover it up for a couple of hours. i forgot what it was. google it and try to get some, otherwise your f*cked right up the a*s
Nerdo-sez-bo wrote:

Bon Jovi can just **** off really.

Life is one big question when your starin at the clock
And the answers always waiting at the liquor store, 40 oz to Freedom
its just to check up on how my blood is and shit like that. they never said anything about drugs. I'm just sayin if its possible for them to find out if i do have drugs in my system. It's deffinately not a drug test.
borrow your friends piss?

yeah tell your friend.
" hey man can i have your urine?, ..... i need it..."

LMAO!!!
hahahaha

just an idea..
i think you should tell your parents before hand. then tell us what happens before they take your computer so we can laugh.
hahahah, **** ass.

your boned, like a skinny white guy who dropped the soap in a federal prison.
Last edited by pyro8857 at Jan 15, 2007,
Quote by Zuka
Uh, there's no such thing as Doc-Patient confidentiality in the medical practice. In Psychiatric study, though, thats different.

Stupid dickweed know what your talking about. In all medical practices, not just psychiatric, there is doctor-patient ocnfidentiality.
Quote by boredloserkid1
i have 3 balls n no penis..its called flopeouinesinea

Quote by Burpin'Worm
I'd suck off my grandad while getting bummed by my dad and tossed off by my brother for a million.
From what I've heard about pot staying in your body, you're pretty screwed.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
Quote by mydarkesthour
its just to check up on how my blood is and shit like that. they never said anything about drugs. I'm just sayin if its possible for them to find out if i do have drugs in my system. It's deffinately not a drug test.

Then it wont show up, they do certain tests to your urine to check for THC, if there doing standard tests that you would need in a physical, then your safe.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Weed can stay in your system up to a week, but you do have doctor patient confidentiality. Just like if a girl wants birth control the doc can't tell her parents. Same situation should apply to this ... the thing is drugs are illegal. So I'd say you're in trouble.
Page 1 of 2