This is a recently written and recorded (today) song. No vocals yet, just seeing if people like it first b4 Iput moretime into it. It arranged kind of sloppily, but still sounds decent. Let me know what you think!!!

New Song!!

www.myspace.com/guitarwylde03

Thanks!!!
Originally Posted by sadistic_monkey
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

My Gear:
Ibanez Rg320DX (81/85)
Alvarez Classic Electric
B-52 AT-100
Roland Cube 15
Marshall Avt Cab
Crate Blue Voodoo Cab (V30's)
Sounds alot like the stuff on radio to me. So if you are into that kind of stuff then w/e. And who says that one needs vocals?
Liberation is the snake! Worms no longer moan.
Naw, its good. out of everything you have up at the mement, its the best up there. Sounds tight.
Damn fine job, guitarwylde.

Pros: Tight, contagious riff. Nice design to it. Crunchy. A good heap of potential.

Cons: It's a rough draft, so it's hard to tell. Nothing worth noting. Maybe throw in a spot during the song, where everything shuts down to silence, and then jumps right back at your head.

Overall: Very catchy. A few times, I caught my head nodding to the rhythm. I'm a station surfer. If I heard this while I was flipping through the radio, I'd stop and listen.
This is definately a rough draft. It's ging to be a lot heavier once i get it all finshed I'm going to add an intro, rearrange thesong a little,andbreak it down a little heavier. Thanks for th crit, and keep'em coming.

My Gear:
Ibanez Rg320DX (81/85)
Alvarez Classic Electric
B-52 AT-100
Roland Cube 15
Marshall Avt Cab
pretty cool idea you have there.everything i was going to say has already been said.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
Hey, thanks for the comments guys, I really appreciate it. I haven't had time to work on lately, but it'll get there. And I will crit back as soon I can. Again thanks and kepp'em comin'.

My Gear:
Ibanez Rg320DX (81/85)
Alvarez Classic Electric
B-52 AT-100
Roland Cube 15
Marshall Avt Cab
Quote by Mortal Hero
It's good! I like it! Keep up the good work!

Thanks man, sorry i kinda ripped your song, I'm just trying to help though. Apparently you take criticism well, seeing as you gave me a good review. Just work on consistency and build up. Again thanks!!

My Gear:
Ibanez Rg320DX (81/85)
Alvarez Classic Electric
B-52 AT-100
Roland Cube 15
Marshall Avt Cab
thats sounds awesome kinda reminded me of bullet for my valentine tears dont fall
Great. Surprisingly one of the best songs I've heard in a while.
Quote by guitarwylde03
Thanks man, sorry i kinda ripped your song, I'm just trying to help though. Apparently you take criticism well, seeing as you gave me a good review. Just work on consistency and build up. Again thanks!!

Yea, I have to admit, it was hard for me to say lol. But I think it is really really good! I don't really listen to that much metal, and stuff like that etc.. but I want to learn metal/hardcore theory and all that really badly. What do you mean by build up lol? BTW way did I tell you I think your song is really good?
Mortal Hero:

To me it just seemed like it was a bunch of parts, not a song. You built it up with that harmony riff, but then it was brought it back down too quickly. You need a powerful chorus after the harmony. That's what i mean by build up.

My Gear:
Ibanez Rg320DX (81/85)
Alvarez Classic Electric
B-52 AT-100
Roland Cube 15
Marshall Avt Cab
Fingersofflame:

Thanks for the compliments. I have a little home recording studio. I used an Sm57 through my Presonus firepod. Then I use Acid Pro 6 for software. I programmed the drums, because I'm not a drummer. This also all recorded with my Roland Cube 15, I love that little thing. Again thanks.

My Gear:
Ibanez Rg320DX (81/85)
Alvarez Classic Electric
B-52 AT-100
Roland Cube 15
Marshall Avt Cab
Really? You've got your own little studio? Sweet, you get a very nice sound out of that, you know a little about mixing then I take it? A Roland MicroCube? I just got one of those, I love it! It's got so many different sounds, and it costs next to nothing! Anyway...Thanks for responding dude, and keep the gold coming!
Cool riffs, although im not a big fan of the tones used, the progression of riffs is pretty cool.
Definatly got to hurry up and get vocalist! if you wana take your playing to the next level!
Quote by synth002
Definatly got to hurry up and get vocalist! if you wana take your playing to the next level!

I have a band.

www.myspace.com/maraschinosexfaucet

My Gear:
Ibanez Rg320DX (81/85)
Alvarez Classic Electric
B-52 AT-100
Roland Cube 15
Marshall Avt Cab
cool hmm i dunno how much i like the vocals man, but ur playing alrite thats 4sure
hey man that was awesome! thanks for the crit btw

to me it sorta has an iron maiden feel with the harmonies, but then it also has a killswitch engage feel to it (like the whole section after about 1:55).. i thought it was sick, i know it isnt finished, but it needs to be longer... and definately add vocals to it, that track has a stack of potential! tone could be better, but its not ahrd to lsiten to or anything... keep it up man!!
Once i finish it, I am going to go back and re record with my B-52 to get a more powerful sound. Thanks guys!!!

My Gear:
Ibanez Rg320DX (81/85)
Alvarez Classic Electric
B-52 AT-100
Roland Cube 15
Marshall Avt Cab