Hey, I am looking for a guitarist, bassist, drummer, and vocalist to start a band with me down in South Florida. I am in Weston, but people from around Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Boca, and everywhere around are welcomed.

I play guitar. I would like to have a guitarist who likes to share lead and rhythm guitar parts with eachother. Like some songs I am lead and your rhythm, others you are lead and I am rhythm, and others we switch off like in jamming.

I love to play pretty much any form of rock. I like classic rock, hard rock, rock, progressive, blues rock, jazz rock (if it exists, I guess its like jamming), 80s metal, etc etc etc.......

Let me know if your interested and where you live. I like to practice at local studios which have 4x12 cabs and heads, drums, and PAs and stuff all there. I still like to bring my own amp head because they arent the greatest, but they work.

Let me know,
Kerry
Hey, like always, Ill play whatever, guitar( either part) or bass, just let me know. Im really wanting back in the gigging scene again( my last project ended) so let me know!! Oh and yea if you dont remember Im the one that lives in Boca. Thanks
Founder of the Trombone>Sax>all club, pm me my fellow 'boners!!

we hit harder than anyone else. Ug's lacrosse club, pm me or hrdcorelaxplaya to join!
im still ready to go, so hit me up

we hit harder than anyone else. Ug's lacrosse club, pm me or hrdcorelaxplaya to join!
I mean Im a guitarist first, with bass experience, and I also sing. My voice singing is a cross between Jared Leto(30stm) and The guy from Incubus.

yo im a guitarist i live in miami i can sing but i play thrash metal and stuff like that
Quote by YYZ
Yea, that's why most hot girls are dating faggot emo kids from ****ty faggot gay homo emo bands. I hate life.