On the fender blues junior, besides color and style is there a distinct difference in like sound between a blonde or black? Thanks
Quote by Gin_Rummy
The black one carries a gun and might possibly steal from you.

that's something I'd expect from the pit...
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
that's something I'd expect from the pit...

I know, I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist.

*Done Spamming*
no but you can make jokes about the blond one.

and the black one, technically.
Quote by ClassicAxe

consider anything derek suggests, He IS a gain VVhore you know
Quote by jj1565
derek, will you go out wt me?

President Gain Whore -group on profile
Quote by Gin_Rummy
The black one carries a gun and might possibly steal from you.

i laughed and probly shouldnt have..ah its getting late..but to the threadstarter no, the blonde just looks vintage IMO
If they both had kids what color Blues Jr. would you get?
Sorry i'm done...

But yeah I believe they are the same, spec wise and everything they're basically identicle. I guess it's just preferance in color, i'd take the blonde just cause black seems to be the one I see more often, don't see too many blonde one here.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
i thought the blonde one had a better speaker?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
i thought the blonde one had a better speaker?

Yes, the blonde one has a "hefty" speaker, the black one has a normal one.

(According to musiciansfriend)
There may be slight differences, but not because of the Tolex choice (obviously).
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
The black and blonde are the same as far as I can tell. They do make a fancy tweed-looking one that they charge an extra $130 for. Hopefully that one has some extra goodies in it!

The individual link's broken at GC, but you should be able to find a picture of it on this page.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
^ ah, maybe it's the tweed one that has a better speaker.

this one, though, does have an upgraded speaker- the rather alarmingly-named "woody". http://www.fender.com/products/search.php?partno=2232300200
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yeah, i thought the back and blonde were same except for cosmetics. even price wise.

i dont like the look of that pro but the tweed is nice^
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
I am waiting for someone to say the "blonde" one is lighter is color so it stays cooler which in turn means the components don't have to work as hard so it sounds better
Quote by Gutch220
I am waiting for someone to say the "blonde" one is lighter is color so it stays cooler which in turn means the components don't have to work as hard so it sounds better

Actually, seeing as black radiates heat more readily, it would sound better. Physics McGee.
I think a lighter color would put a person in a better mood therefore making them like the amp more.......
would the lighter amp be less heavy? cause that would help me out alot.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by Firebird7
On the fender blues junior, besides color and style is there a distinct difference in like sound between a blonde or black? Thanks

Theres only a difference if your racist...

Sorry, was supposed to be funny

lol