Jus thought it would be cool to see some pictures of u and ur band playing at a gig or something.I have no pictures of my band but go ahead and post urs.
Quote by Damaged Roses
I don't really understand why basses have 24 frets, I mean, I've never seen a bassist playing more than the 12 fret.

My Gear-
Warwick Double Buck
Epiphone EB0
GK MB 210
Fender Rumble
This has been done. Use the damn search button for crying out loud.

Delete this thread.
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
Sounds to me like an excuse.

"Honey, I've got to buy a new bass! This diamond is made of a dead guy! I made him a promise!"

Most Bitter/Cynical member of the Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Quote by The1bassist06
Jus thought it would be cool to see some pictures of u and ur band playing at a gig or something.I have no pictures of my band but go ahead and post urs.

I hate you and your ****ing bullshit signature.
Quote by The1bassist06

I have (female!) friends that could shred your ego-ridden little self to pieces and set fire to your little gland full of testosterone. Grow some balls, and realize there's more to life than having them.

Someone delete this thread.
Quote by the.spine.surfs
I have (female!) friends that could shred your ego-ridden little self to pieces and set fire to your little gland full of testosterone. Grow some balls, and realize there's more to life than having them.

Someone delete this thread.

I couldn't love you more.
Holy hell, just looked at his sig now.

Let me say this in terms he'll understand:

"I'M SORRY YOU NEVER GET LAID. IT'S ESSENTIAL FOR THE SURVIVAL OF THE HUMAN RACE. HAVE A GOOD DAY."

Quote by MetalUpTheAss

"Honey, I've got to buy a new bass! This diamond is made of a dead guy! I made him a promise!"

Quote by canadianpunk071
Holy SHIT, just looked at his sig now.

Let me say this in terms he'll understand:

"I'M SORRY YOU NEVER GET LAID. IT'S ESSENTIAL FOR THE SURVIVAL OF THE HUMAN RACE. HAVE A GOOD DAY."

*FIXED*

That guy just got bitch slapped.
Bass is my life.
Quote by watchingmefall
I'd love to have huge rant about the threadstarter, but just read the posts above me.

Sorry, can't help it. You are an idiot, what's next? gay people can't play instruments? dumbass...

Gay people can play instruments!

Anyways. I havn't seen one post about the actual thread topic yet and I havn't seen a thread like this for while. Less than any "Is "this" good" threads atleast.
Bass is my life.
Jesus ****ing hell, it's way too late and I've been working on physics far too long for that.

*curls into ball and rocks back and forth*

The eyes...
Quote by MetalUpTheAss

Why do all these non bass players have to come to new threads and post crap anyways. Atleast they should know what forum they are in.
Bass is my life.
Quote by Greenday389
Why do all these non bass players have to come to new threads and post crap anyways. Atleast they should know what forum they are in.

They're guitarists, they're crying for attention.

But seriously, it's just that people in general are idiots.
Quote by MetalUpTheAss

Quote by canadianpunk071
They're guitarists, they're crying for attention.

But seriously, it's just that people in general are idiots.

I think it would be more true if we said most people under the age of 16 are idiots.
Bass is my life.
Quote by Zuka
I hate you and your ****ing bullshit signature.

you have been warned, as has canadian, as has the threadstarter.

no need to act all uppity, all. You all know this.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!