seeing as i couldent find the ipod thread i'll just start a thread.

i tried to turn on my ipod but i got a battery icon, so i tried to charge it but when i plugged it in i got a bigger icon of a battery partially charged without the exclamation point.

whats going on?

edit: realised i forgot to point out that it freezes when i the bigger icon comes up, it doesnt charge.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Last edited by igotabcrich32 at Jan 16, 2007,
It doesn't work that way. There is an ipod thread, find it, delete this.
wow dude... that means its... CHARGING! and that before... YOUR BATTERY WAS DEAD!
Quote by IbanezPlayer27
maybe you should charge it.

Yeah, like, seriously. How could he not figure out what was wrong by the symbols?

No, it doesnt charge, it brings up a bigger battery icon and freezes, if it was charging tye icon would be changing going from like quater charge, half charge, full charge etc. but it doesnt move at all.

and i'm taking this to the thread, must have missed it searching for it, i was in a hurry last night.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
You do, unfortunately.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Well seeing at the time of me posting it, it wasnt any wheres near the first 5 pages, and i was in a hurry. now that your done trying to start an argument with me because i couldent find a thread, any help is still appreciated.
For the record, I found the iPod thread by searching "iPod"

/thread.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club