Hey guys.

I went to the guitar shop today to try some amps...well, one. I tried out the F-30 combo and let me tell you something, that little thing was LOUD. Crap, I couldn't even get half way on the master volume until my ears started to bleed.

But...on the other hand. I thought it sounded pretty good, seemed versatile enough. I didn't really get to see its full potential and I wasn't too impressed.

Your opinions on the amp?
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
it's pretty nice. it's a lot more attractive at USA prices, though. the genz benz el-diablo and engl screamer would be its two main competitors, I'd say. maybe a vht super 30 too.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Very cheap too.

989 USD I think. Too bad the stores don't get used gear often...I might soon resort to ebay.

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by Jinskee
Very cheap too.

989 USD I think. Too bad the stores don't get used gear often...I might soon resort to ebay.

I was watching an F-30 head that wound up going for $771 + shipping. My dreams of stealing one were dashed about $150 earlier...

Oh well.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
^sheesh, what luck, eh?

Well, honestly, I think that amp was well rounded...didn't exceed an amazing amount in one thing, but did everything pretty good. I got a pretty nice grunge sound out of it.

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
I have the F-50 (same amp basically) and I love it. It is very versatile with the contour switch, and the clean channel is good for a high gain amp. Go for it
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Mesas rock. Try it out, if ya like it, buy it.
Quote by death_metaller
**** burzum XD

there i said it...kinda

edit: i do realise they are not here...so i kinda didnt say it...

fail