heres what he knows:

I have a guitar that I purchased used for $850.00 at guitar center about a year ago and I still haven't been able to find out what year it is. I've called several places about the serial code and I can't find it anywhere. I know that it's a japanese model cause it says professional but I don't know what year it is or how much it's worth. It says professional and xl on the headstock. I am selling this guitar so I need to know how much it's worth. Here are some pics and the serial is j502521

anything bought at a guitar center is a ripoff, but i knew i guy who did some work on the pickups and made 'em humbuckers-Was $100, now its worth probably worth $1000-try to get some work done on it and you can make a buttload
its a jackson proffesional (i think thats what its called) is the model ive heard they go for 2000 but thats just what i heard probably not if you bought it for 850
Last edited by sexy-man at Jan 15, 2007,
The pictures didn't load but I saw a few things:
Jackson Soloists are worth good money
The head stock is a color other than black which is pretty rare
Is it me or are those pickups very close together?
What bridge does it have? (The picture didn't load all the way)

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Wellon the truss rod cover it says "soloist XL" so its probobly some type of soloist.
thats a Jackson Soloist 2HSL and if its made in the state its about 2200 and if its made else where its about 1000. and yeah top line jacksons can get to be about 3500 for the high end ones
Quote by jason_lee_91
thats a Jackson Soloist 2HSL and if its made in the state its about 2200 and if its made else where its about 1000. and yeah top line jacksons can get to be about 3500 for the high end ones

Don't you mean Jackson Soloist SL2H?

If that's what you're implying.

No It's not, It looks (actually I think it is) the Jackson SL3.

The SL2H has 2 hum's.

SL1 has 1 volume and 2 tone knobs.

SL3 1 vol, 1 tone.

You have a SL3 on your hands.