hey everyone, check out my demos for my band, two of our own songs, and tell me what you think.

myspace

purevolume

Thanks a lot, all crit is appreciated. Mind you, these are only rough demos.

Also, tell me which song you like better, thanks
Last edited by ramlax13 at Jan 17, 2007,
Quote by 3rdActguitarist
Not bad. Add some more songs is all I got to say.
You guys are pretty good.

Thanks a lot, glad to hear someone enjoys it. Were working on some new songs and they'll be up in the near future.
Hey, you guys sound really good.. I really enjoyed listening to your stuff.. you all sounded really well in time too, everyone was in tune very well.... and I love the vocals...
Sound great!!
Quote by DispsablePuppet
So I was at the store the other day... and your all gay.

Hey man, very sweet stuff. I'm the guy from that one band with Death Sells and that acoustic jam, thanks for th comment. Yeah I'm thinking of asking a friend to do some lead over it, just haven't gotten a chance to yet. Anyway, glad you like mine, your band all seems very well coordinated/in time with each other. The whole thing sorta functions as one.
Quote by SynGates7X

you are indeed mr. awesome.

Quote by Duane_Allman
eckmann88 you sir are a god.

Quote by SavageNights
Oh, you're so damn shallow, eckmann88. They have nice boobs, don't they?

Quote by DraketheFake
good job eckman, seriously, that last one alone would give me an eternal erection!

Help
Space
Quote by eckmann88
Hey man, very sweet stuff. I'm the guy from that one band with Death Sells and that acoustic jam, thanks for th comment. Yeah I'm thinking of asking a friend to do some lead over it, just haven't gotten a chance to yet. Anyway, glad you like mine, your band all seems very well coordinated/in time with each other. The whole thing sorta functions as one.

Thanks a lot, keep it up and keep posting those new tunes.
Quote by AMGram
hey, nice work. The vocals are a tad out of tune, otherwise it's good.

Really, I think my singer would tend to argue with that a bit but I'm happy you gave it a listen nonetheless. Could you point out a part in which she is out of tune?
Pretty awesome!
It's good to see something a little different (female vocals in a male-dominated genre).
You guys have all definitely got talent, keep it up!
Your vocalist can really sing.

-Wahrheit Lied
I need a sig. :O!
Thanks a lot for all the feedback, I hope more people can tell me what they think.