͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
Quote by IlIk2plygUItAr
1. Metallica - Master of Puppets

Thats all I had to see to know this is a bad list.

yea. dam right +1^^^
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Without looking im pretty sure the list consists mostly of Metallica, Hendrix, Rolling Stones, Ozzy, Black Sabbath, Van Halen, etc. Its Crap
well

i love metallica

but MOP first?

Quote by dennmetal
RB cam RB speaks truth.
Quote by insideac
Without looking im pretty sure the list consists mostly of Metallica, Hendrix, Rolling Stones, Ozzy, Black Sabbath, Van Halen, etc. Its Crap

And you are...

drum roll....

Correct!
3. Black Sabbath - Iron Man
2. Deep Purple - Smoke on the Water
1. Metallica - Master of Puppets

pfft

life in the fast lane is 101
...thats a great riff.
Quote by master
Yep. It was my birthday and I was wanking in my room and all of a sudden my whole family came jumping in yelling "SURPRISE!!" I guess they were the ones who ended up being surprised.
What was the basis for your judgement? Technique? Originality? Or was it simply "what I like"?

I'm not a fan of this list. Though I do like many of the songs on it, I don't feel it's necessary to rank them. It's pretty asinine.
**** that noise, i can make my owne...Stairway to heaven, Snow, Under The Bridge.................................
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
I am a huge MetallicA fan and will always be. but come one MOP as number 1? dont get me wrong i love Metallica. i can understand smoke on the water or iron man but MOP?
35. Michael Jackson - Beat It

I wasn't aware that was a guitar riff...
Leader of The Mighty Powermetal Brethren. PM me to join.

ALL HAIL DYSTOPIA!!!

Angry Mob
Quote by aux2master
On another forum, I linked to a list I made of what I think are the greatest guitar riffs of all time. It proved quite popular, and got a lot of Diggs. Since this is a guitar-oriented site, I'd like to know what you think of it.

http://digg.com/music/The_500_greatest_guitar_riffs_of_all_time

You're automatically a loser for spending time on a list like this. It probably took you a long time, too
Bet it took a long time to write, anyway kudos to you for spending that much time on it. It's not as bad as everyone says.
enter sandman wasn't even mentioned WTF?
back in black only no.11 ?
master of puppets No.1?
this thing is screwed up bad
I love white guitars!