letterman's band leader, what ya think of him? personally i dont think hes all that great...yeah he knows just bout everything about styles and stuff, but i dont see the big thing bout him
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
What more do you need?

He's like Letterman's Right Hand Man
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Um, he's bald and stuff, I dunno, he's funny sometimes, although I haven't watched Letterman since back in the day, I think he's from Thunder Bay....
He's extremely funny, especially in those wierd ass movies he's always in.
He was in the Blues Brothers 2000.

He can make funny voices,he IS funny,he's quite smart.

Not to mention he's an amazing pianist/keyboardist.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Only movie I ever saw him in was Paul Schaffer's Big Lame-Ass Movie, starring him, Jay Leno, and Carrot-Top
I like him. He can play just about anything by ear after hearing it a few times. I'm pretty sure he is just improvising to go along with the rest of the band at least 40% of the time. He knows a LOT about music. Fantastic musician.

I haven't seen Letterman in a long time. Not since I got hooked on Colbert, now that I think about it.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
Quote by Siftings
Only movie I ever saw him in was Paul Schaffer's Big Lame-Ass Movie, starring him, Jay Leno, and Carrot-Top

Wow, what movie? I have to see this! (Except for Carrot Top. God, he's unattractive)
I don't like his voice a lot. That "Ooooohhhh yeeeeaaaahh!" He always does at the end of songs sounds really off key all the time. Other than that, he's cool.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
Quote by Zuka
Wow, what movie? I have to see this! (Except for Carrot Top. God, he's unattractive)

and I guess Jay Leno isnt...

i believe it had cameos by pauly shore, that blonde douche from Full House, and the Olsen twins
Quote by Siftings
and I guess Jay Leno isnt...

i believe it had cameos by pauly shore, that blonde douche from Full House, and the Olsen twins

Jay is sexy as hell!
I think he is completely unfunny, plays shit music , and is really creepy looking. Other than that he's allright I guess
he looks like satch, but with scary teeth. he's pretty cool though.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!