Monty python and the holy period
(grail)

A knights period (tale)
"this is a terrible period" (idea)
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
yeah, gamecube sucks, they only have baby games, like mario
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
Quote by llama_guitarist
"learn some period" (grammar)

hahahaha
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
The Period (Matrix)
All Star Wars movies!
The Phantom Period
Attack of the Period
Revenge of the Period
A New Period
The Period Strikes Back
Return of the Period
This game blows. Shocking that you found this shitty game on myspace...
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Period.
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
Quote by Sintu
The Period (Matrix)
All Star Wars movies!
The Phantom Period
Attack of the Period
Revenge of the Period
A New Period
The Period Strikes Back
Return of the Period

Period Impossible [Mission]
Silent Period [Hill]
Last edited by ctb at Jan 16, 2007,
Quote by Burpin'Worm
I wish the threadstarter had been a period so he couldn't inflict threads like this on us.

How do you become a period exactly?
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
how to lose a period in 10 ten days...

*anyways as a female... i kinda don't like this thread since i have a period and it sucks. but hey, that's just me*
Originally posted FML
Today, was my wedding night. We had decided to wait until marriage to have sex. When I undressed and smiled at my new wife, she burst into tears and cried, "please don't make me do this."

Quote by Alreddyded
How do you become a period exactly?

Urgh...

When a mommy and a daddy love each other very much they have a special cuddle that can make mommy's egg grow in to a baby, if it doesn't she has a period.

I wish the threadstarter had been the latter and not the former.
Quote by erica e.

*anyways as a female... i kinda don't like this thread since i have a period and it sucks. but hey, that's just me*

periods DO suck...but i've learned to laugh about it (except when i get really bad cramps)<-that just makes me wanna shoot someone!!!!
Quote by rainbowdollar
periods DO suck...but i've learned to laugh about it (except when i get really bad cramps)<-that just makes me wanna shoot someone!!!!

i know the feeling. especially since mine comes like every week and stays forever and won't go away. and by the time it's done, i start back up again....and that's when i start my murder frenzy
Originally posted FML
Today, was my wedding night. We had decided to wait until marriage to have sex. When I undressed and smiled at my new wife, she burst into tears and cried, "please don't make me do this."

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Urgh...

When a mommy and a daddy love each other very much they have a special cuddle that can make mommy's egg grow in to a baby, if it doesn't she has a period.

I wish the threadstarter had been the latter and not the former.

sigged

Dude, this thread is terrible. Grow up and realise periods aren't really thar cheerful

To all females, I would like to apologise on behalf of the male gender for this twit's actions -.-
Quote by erica e.
i know the feeling. especially since mine comes like every week and stays forever and won't go away. and by the time it's done, i start back up again....and that's when i start my murder frenzy

ouch is that healthy?!?! my friend rarely gets hers...i'm slightly jealous...
Quote by rainbowdollar
ouch is that healthy?!?! my friend rarely gets hers...i'm slightly jealous...

no it's not healthy. i have to go to the gyno( who's a male....yikes!)
Originally posted FML

anyway my period is nuts like itll be light for 2 periods, but theyll only be like 3 weeks apart, while the next period will come like 7 weeks later and itll be heavy as ****....
epic period (movie)
period (saw)
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by xDie_Romanticx
anyway my period is nuts like itll be light for 2 periods, but theyll only be like 3 weeks apart, while the next period will come like 7 weeks later and itll be heavy as ****....

man that's awful!!!! my heart goes out to you
Originally posted FML