The general consensus is that licensed floyd's arent very good, and that it is a better investment to buy an original floyd rose, a kahler floyd, or possibly an Ibanez ZR if you can find them,,,,If you search around the Electric Guitar forum im sure you'll find some more opinions.
Quote by rokket2005
The general consensus is that licensed floyd's arent very good, and that it is a better investment to buy an original floyd rose, a kahler floyd, or possibly an Ibanez ZR if you can find them,,,,If you search around the Electric Guitar forum im sure you'll find some more opinions.

Where would i find a Ibanez ZR or a kahler floyd?
The ZR or any other quality Ibanez trem on ebay, and the kahler trem at their website, http://www.kahlerusa.com
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Kahler's site is www.kahlerusa.com ,,,,and im sure you could find something on ebay too if you were looking to go used,,,,you could probably find a ZR on ebay too. I think with kahlers site you have to order through a dealer,,,,possibly,,,,im not sure. It doesnt look like they sell direct though.
Last edited by rokket2005 at Jan 16, 2007,
Quote by rokket2005

he's right, stay away from licensed ones.
Leader of The Mighty Powermetal Brethren. PM me to join.

ALL HAIL DYSTOPIA!!!

Angry Mob
Thankyou both, I will need help Setting it up once i get one. I really didint like the idea of putting holes in the neck for the locking nut.....but i guess ill have to.